Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
That was me and you Scott, It was clearly Wayne Bridge however I had a strange feeling that he had played some part in the Paraguay game to start with.

we clearly would have WON that quiz had people listened more closely to my answers

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Scotty M said:
we clearly would have WON that quiz had people listened more closely to my answers

Quite possibly, and your lady friend who managed to get the first question right despite us changing the answer to carbon dioxide. What were we thinking.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
Quite possibly, and your lady friend who managed to get the first question right despite us changing the answer to carbon dioxide. What were we thinking.

exactly - we were an asset to the team, but when people ignore our blatantly correct answers, there really was no point in offering our expertise

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think the format and content of the music round is just fine as it is...:smokin:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Anyone under 35 didn't have a chance, I was surprised TT managed to get 6. I think the average age of our team was 17/18.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
what did he do wrong? This morning i had a phone call from the man himself, saying he couldnt remember if the quiz was any good or not, or where the team came, as he was 'so ruined'?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
what did he do wrong? This morning i had a phone call from the man himself, saying he couldnt remember if the quiz was any good or not, or where the team came, as he was 'so ruined'?

He embarassed TT by speaking with a female for the entire 110 questions, also dissapeared to the toilet for well over 45 mins. Fed would have been hurt.

Also the below from Tommy boy

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:

kept on shouting out random answers

shouting out "i'm being raped"

talking the rest of the time

the large one was a bit MIFFED

Oct 25, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
You call ruining the Fedmeister's career a "bit of a shocker"? I call it a NATIONAL DISGRACE, on a par with TREASON:angry:

its a serious crime thats for sure

up there with rape, murder and being iain dowie

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
By the way, who was that rather witty bloke collecting the sheets in? Grey hair, shirt, cheeky grin, body to die for etc - you get the picture:love:

He was a bit of a LEGEND. Not quite in Fed's league, but then again who is?

You mean the bloke who didn't collect in our team's sheet? :angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here