Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster off to Charlton

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
why get rid of a experiance forward go out on loan and get in someone who hasnt even played for plymouth its a joke and now weve got 2 non league forwards to cover murray if he gets banned or injured it might back fire on poyet and hes not even even a proven goal scorer

How many minutes has Forster played in the last 5 games (about 15 against Brentford). How many points have we got in those games (10). Yes we really can't survive without him.

Surely Poyet has earned our trust with the decisions he has made so far and deserves to be trusted on this.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So what are the chances of Forster firing the goals to see Charlton into 2nd place above Leeds, Leeds firing Grayson, then Leeds poaching Gus Poyet?

I really wouldn't be a happy bunny if we lost Forster AND Poyet. Not happy at all.

I'm glad you're not the sort to worry unnecessarily over things.:thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Last home game showed we still need him. :down:

Our last home game showed we still need him? What that 3-0 win, where Murray broke his goalless home run and Forster scored a peripheral penalty (not knocking it, but it was a penalty. Murray could have scored it if he had stepped up)

Your logic confuses me.

So what are the chances of Forster firing the goals to see Charlton into 2nd place above Leeds, Leeds firing Grayson, then Leeds poaching Gus Poyet?

I really wouldn't be a happy bunny if we lost Forster AND Poyet. Not happy at all.
Maybe you're right. Poyet and Forster have been in cahoots for months, plotting this clever little deal. It's been OBVIOUS that they are two men who are DEEPLY in love with each other.

Obvious. Do you hear me?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i wouldnt of sent him out on loan and we only got 2 un proven forwards to cover murray if he get banned or injured and we will end up playing holroyd and barnes upfront if murray gets banned or injured

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What'll happen with Fozzie's kid? Jake Caskey, right? He's meant to be pretty sharp, no?

Moving to Charlton probably means Forster will not move home and Caskey is OK to stay with us.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
i wouldnt of sent him out on loan and we only got 2 un proven forwards to cover murray if he get banned or injured and we will end up playing holroyd and barnes upfront if murray gets banned or injured

We could always recall other loaned strikers.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
why get rid of a experiance forward go out on loan and get in someone who hasnt even played for plymouth its a joke and now weve got 2 non league forwards to cover murray if he gets banned or injured it might back fire on poyet and hes not even even a proven goal scorer

Well it could back-fire, but only time will tell. I'm really sorry to see Fozzie pootling off to pastures new, but perhaps he's continued with his dissent behind the scenes & the situation had become totally untenable? :shrug:

It's a sad conclusion to his fantastic efforts at The Albion, but all good things eventually come to an end innit. Best of luck to the guy & here's hoping he not only gets the contract that he wants elsewhere; but he doesn't come back to haunt us next season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe you're right. Poyet and Forster have been in cahoots for months, plotting this clever little deal. It's been OBVIOUS that they are two men who are DEEPLY in love with each other.

Obvious. Do you hear me?
:down:

If Poyet goes to Leeds, then it's all YOUR fault Ed. :annoyed:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Really can't see why we have done this, experianced striker (and still our top scorer i bellieve), two non league strikers to cover Murray.

Unless we're struggling to pay wages and need to balance the books abit by sending like 6 players out on loan.

Would have loved to have seen him play till the end of the season, but i guess Gus wouldn't have played him much.

Good luck, and thanks for the time you spent here. It really was a pleasure!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here