Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster off to Charlton

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Im disappointed in the view that I had hoped Nicky would get a role as a Forwards coach at the club. I reckon he was worth another year on top of his contract as a player at least. After that I would have offered him a role in the club, with his wealth of experience.

Still, I guess football is what it is. New man comes in and changes things around, and has new ideas. If it is goodbye, then hope it all works out for him. I will always remember the goal he scored against Stockport that kept us up on the last day of the season. Legend.:clap:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
What a f***ing joke? Forster is the best player at our club IMO!
Poyet! You've got this one wrong! :wrong: :censored::tantrum::tantrum::censored::tantrum::US::US:

Yeah, cos Forster is better than

Dicker
Bennett
Painter
Crofts
Murray

Twat. :rolleyes:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Did he really destabilise us or even attempt too ? I don`t think so.

Best person to ask is DW, a couple of snippets I've heards is that Forster was the catalyst for the Wilkins debacle, I also belleive that his strong personality caused MA and Slade no end of problems. Sad to see him go and I wish him the best but if it's a case of Gus or Fortser then it's a no brainer in my book. His timing was sh*t and his deafening silence after just about sums it up.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well I'm pretty gutted if not all that surprised. The rift obviously has not healed beween him and Gus otherwise Gus wouldn't have persisted in bringing on Holroyd all the time. A sad way for his time at the club to end as he has been great for us. An extremely clever player and natural goal scorer and those don't come along often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here