Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster-Caskey

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
What's the deal with Dale Stephens? Has he got a chance of being available on Sunday?

SirGully

Jul 26, 2013
How MANY times did Oscar want to risk him being one or two left back from a Derby Corner, he messed it up twice! And he continued to let him be one of the last two men! Should have switched with Anyone!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was frightening the way JFC couldn't/wouldn't/didn't deal with the Derby clearances when we had them under pressure.
He played the punts more like a Derby forward, than the penultimate line of defence.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Without question the weak link of our side.

How he gets anywhere near the starting eleven is beyond me.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Agree with all of the above. He should have been taken off at half time. Awful performance.

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
dreadful performance, was scared of receiving the ball, was almost playing as a central defender in the second half so he didn't have to touch the ball. not his fault hes so bad, oscar should see this and start with ince.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Caskey orlandi Andrews should not be anywhere near the 1st team

Couldn't agree more said that to my friend, Who I was trying to convert from Liverpool, before the game. Not usually so accurate but all three proved me right yet again. One has age as an excuse, one was good last season but didn't deserve to start and the other is just plain shit.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
JFC wasn't good enough for Oxford whilst he was on loan there so why OG should think he is good enough for the Championship is beyond me. But I least we didn't pay anything for him and there is still time for him to come good.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Was going to start a thread on this. He is absolutely clueless and just not up to it.
I fail to understand how he gets a starting place. Just not good enough!

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
woeful tonight.

Just can't work out what midfield role he plays the best. Not steely, not creative, not box-to-box, just tidy. Made a few mistakes early on and from then on didn't back himself to play any positive balls and instead just mimicked Andrews role.

Thought the boy Thorne for Derby was excellent, played a combination of Andrews and JFCs roles

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He looked so exposed for pace and general defensive ability when they countered. It's going to be the same on Sunday unless Ince replaces him.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Awful awful performance. Anyone but him on Sunday.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He wasn't great but he's still very young. Remember that he's only in the side because of injuries to Crofts and Stephens, Lopez's massive loss of form and Agustien's attitude. An easy scapegoat but at least he can be arsed. If you want to point the finger look at Kemy

I reluctantly have to agree with this thread, he just isn't up to this level yet.

I'm sure he will be in time, but that time is not now. Derby players knew this too and got in his face and he panicked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here