Forest Tickets

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Got four at the weekend, travelling back same day though

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They got 23500 for their last game v Wolves (2250) I'd be surprised if they can conjure up another 7000 on the back of the Hull victory ... but if they're doing cheap tix stuff who knows?

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
Already got them! Anyone had any experience driving up and know where is a good place to park?

The Nottingham County Hall, Loughborough Road, NG2 7QP.

It's £5 and is about a 5/8 min walk to the ground from there, easy access to the away end too from there. Meadow Lane where Notts County's ground is, is a little further, but there's occasionally some idiot who decides to try and nick a radio or something from a car down there.

The County Hall is safe, never seen or had any trouble from there. Although a good idea to get in an hour before kick off, and turn right as you pay, as opposed to left, as when you go left, it's a bugger to get out of.

People from here have probably parked at Meadow Lane before and never had a problem, please don't think i'm trying to scare you from there, just giving you another option.

With regards to your allocation, I can only assume our sales have started well. There's no special deal on for the game, but everyone up here is pretty excited about it, as I assume you are too.

Our fans have often complained because we always give away teams the full allocation, and it is certainly of benefit to them to have the entire lower tier behind the goal, it's good for noise, atmosphere and I believe it really helps the away side. So maybe club officials have decided to listen to us, we want away fans to be put to the side of the goal, but apparently it's not possible. So perhaps we've just tried to limit you because its a big game.

There is certainly the potential for us to sell out, as normal, when things go well, everyone comes flooding back, so I wouldn't be surprised to see 28,000 there. We sometimes use the other half of the away stand for home fans if there is a big attendance, so that might be why you're only getting 2020 also.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Arrggg had always planed to pay on the day due to pay day being just a few days before. I suppose there is always the option of the home end should we get there and be told no for away end?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Already got them! Anyone had any experience driving up and know where is a good place to park?

No worries about parking. There's loads all round on brownfield wasteland. Tend to park on a large car park round the back of the Castle Rock Brewery (excellent choice of real ales at around £2.50 a pint). The car park is around £2 all day. Looking on Google Maps it's on Waterway Street.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only if you've had both legs amputated and have no sense of direction.

But one of your paces is two paces for anyone else who is normal height. 15 minutes brisk walk or 20 minutes at a leisurely pace , after the game it takes 10 minutes to get onto the main road because of the crowds.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Mod delete post 60 is correct layout.

Well that's not right as my 4 are in w2 which I got sent last week

Last edited by a moderator:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
forestl.jpg

Attachments

• Forest.jpg