Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Tickets

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Already got them! Anyone had any experience driving up and know where is a good place to park?

park near Notts County's ground. 10 min walk to Forest but County open their supporters club which is really nice for away supporters. Trust me you will not be disappointed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That would be the Bridgeford Stand then. If it holds 4750 why restrict us to only 2020 what is the logic.

They don't want a large away following for a vital match ?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't think we have taken 3000 there before although always a decent following. Can see us selling our allocation now.
Oh but we have - and for a midweek League Cup game as well. Would have been more if two special trains hadn't broken down.

Mind you I'm going back a fair few years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have they not been bought out by a middle east consortium so dont need the extra money then.

The 2,000 tickets meets the FL rules on away allocations. As it is a bank holiday weekend they could be saving money on the policing bill to offset selling another 1,500 away tickets.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Got 4 tickets last week and have been into the top tier so dont know what that is all about. Anyone else had the same? maybe away are now up top

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Have they not been bought out by a middle east consortium so dont need the extra money then.

Didn't their credit card bounce when they stayed down here?

Not sure their wealthy foreign owners are quite as wealthy as they'd like people to think ???

Jimmy Grimble

How much are tickets at concessionary rate? Can only see standard price on our website as I'm not logged in and haven't got my details to hand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the club website it says we were given a 2,020 INITIAL allocation , if it is now a TOTAL allocation why hasn't the info been updated ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If the allocation is being held at 2000, it might just be that Forest will be hopeful of a bumper home crowd given their run and the significance of the game.

They're well within their rights to do so.

On the strength of this thread, I have just booked 3 tickets online. I was always going to go, so I don't know why I was holding off.

Also grabbed a great deal on a hotel. Expedia secret hotels for £62.00 and ended up with the 4* Parl Plaza. Get in..... :ascarf:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
brought 4 last week, and booked a travelodge a few weeks ago, £23, well happy with that

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We got ours before heading up to the midlands for a canal holiday.

Last time I went to Forest they had a special deal on and all tickets were a fiver. I'm sure half the away end was sold to home fans that time, so they can certainly segregate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here