Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you who like lists....

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I would have said all 5000 were true Palace fans ( me and all my mates went, all season ticket holders but only go to 1 or 2 away games) and there was plenty of room in the home sections..you really have lost me with what ever point you are trying to make TBH.

Ignore him, he's almost as deluded as the OP.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nice,I think it is funny we are getting much bigger crowds than them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As I stated, you need to be a Palace season ticket holder or member to get first go on away tickets. A high profile game like that would have sold out fast as will this year's PREMIERSHIP game. So in answer to your question...very few.

I heard that members who were second in line after season ticket holders were buying tickets to sell on to London based Manure fans instead of their own acquaintances who would have been Palace fans.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I heard that members who were second in line after season ticket holders were buying tickets to sell on to London based Manure fans instead of their own acquaintances who would have been Palace fans.

Yes, OF COURSE you heard this, it's not like a bitter Brighton fan like yourself would make up such a thing :whistle:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, OF COURSE you heard this, it's not like a bitter Brighton fan like yourself would make up such a thing :whistle:

Its on BBS somewhere. Has the Palace season ticket holder who bought his full quota of tickets for Wembley and then was touting his surplus tickets been banned from Selhurst ?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Some posters on this thread are like the Japanese soldiers post 1945 stuck on some remote Pacific island not realising the war has been lost.

I'm sure hostilities will re-commence sometime, highly likely the season after next.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not sure how they would do that, away tickets go on sale to season ticket holders and members first. With a regular fanbase of 25k + next season, there will be A LOT of Palace fans disappointed when we sell out after 24 hours of tickets going on sale for our trip to the Theatre of Dreams. Still, 5000 of us got to see us play there in one of the Cup's last season... which is your only hope of actually ever competitively playing one of the big boys in there own back yard :lol:

Sorry, and how many times have you beaten Newcastle United or Sunderland in recent seasons?! And they both had their first teams out, none of this Man Utd reserve team bullsh*t for which your tinpot club produced a commemorative mug. Come back when you've beaten Newcastle's first eleven two seasons on the trot. We don't need to beat them in their own back yard because we never get taken back there (ooh err!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some posters on this thread are like the Japanese soldiers post 1945 stuck on some remote Pacific island not realising the war has been lost.

I'm sure hostilities will re-commence sometime, highly likely the season after next.

We may have lost a battle or two but we certainly haven't lost the war :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Don't know about you but it feels like Christmas 2014 with hostilities temporarily suspended - thank God. I'm going to enjoy next season not worrying about Palace or playing them. It got far too intense last year and I was a nervous wreck with worry in the build-up to the St Patrick's Day match.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Its on BBS somewhere. Has the Palace season ticket holder who bought his full quota of tickets for Wembley and then was touting his surplus tickets been banned from Selhurst ?

Care to provide a link though? No, I thought not.*

Even in the unlikely event a thread exists, I'm sure it's about how 10 or 20 tickets got into the hands of Man U fans, not the thousands that you love to lead people into believing. You and The Major, the propaganda kings of NSC :moo:

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The boards would be a poorer place without characters like Major.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Care to provide a link though? No, I thought not.*

Even in the likely event a thread exists, I'm sure it's about how 10 or 20 tickets got into the hands of Man U fans, not the thousands that you love to lead people into believing. You and The Major, the propaganda kings of NSC :moo:

I just hope your chairmen do the right thing with all that money. Forget player wages - number one and two priorities (and I don't know which is more important) is to get the top grade youth academy to stop teams poaching your talent - it's nothing short of a disgrace how the FA have left your club at the mercy of the Premiership vultures and for Christ's sake do something about your ground before it's too late and you end up with something like they have at Watford with one side of the ground empty and derelict.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I just hope your chairmen do the right thing with all that money. Forget player wages - number one and two priorities (and I don't know which is more important) is to get the top grade youth academy to stop teams poaching your talent - it's nothing short of a disgrace how the FA have left your club at the mercy of the Premiership vultures and for Christ's sake do something about your ground before it's too late and you end up with something like they have at Watford with one side of the ground empty and derelict.

like last season? :lolol: that was for the Major

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Agree with both points.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Agree with both points.

Ditto, good work Buzzer. So far the chairmen have said that emphasis is on the ground and the academy but with a third expected to go towards the playing budget. We'll see though. As long as we don't do a QPR and create debt for ourselves that will end up being a millstone around our necks then I'm happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here