Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you who like lists....

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I'm starting to believe Major is a Palace fan. He must be if he spends so long everyday trying to wind up the NSC faithful :D

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Jesus wept. Not sure how relevant this is when next season we could be away to Yeovil whilst they are playing at Old Trafford.

And they could be at Hull or Swansea or Cardiff or Stoke or West Brom or Norwich while we're at Birmingham or Leeds or Leicester or Sheffield Wednesday or Derby or Ipswich.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Where is that one good thread started by TheMajor where he took the piss out of Palace in an entertaining way and admitted he had a problem with his attendances fixation....?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where is that one good thread started by TheMajor where he took the piss out of Palace in an entertaining way and admitted he had a problem with his attendances fixation....?

I'm looking forward to a similar sarcastic response from you when that other one-trick pony Ernest next posts.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd genuinely rather people discussed being able to stand up at Falmer, or why some people leave early. And the recurrence of both those topics makes me want to jab blunt pencils into my eyes with ennui.

It's a list for people who like lists. I forewarned you in the thread title.

Wouldn't this forum be great if it had the facility to allow users to place other posters they don't like on some kind of "disregard intentionally" function or would that be too difficult for some on here? :rolleyes:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Jesus wept. Not sure how relevant this is when next season we could be away to Yeovil whilst they are playing at Old Trafford.

The relevancy is our away support will be 100% Albion , on the other hand Palace's away support at Old Trafford will be 50%+ Cockney Reds who can't get a match ticket in the home end.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I had a son I'd turn that fantastic list into wallpaper for him.
But I'd have to explain to him that these are not attendances for Brighton, only ticket sales.
I expect he'd be a bit miffed.

For all that it's actually worth, the situation is exactly the same at Selhurst Park.

Just with smaller numbers.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
The relevancy is our away support will be 100% Albion , on the other hand Palace's away support at Old Trafford will be 50%+ Cockney Reds who can't get a match ticket in the home end.

I dont really understand why that would be so?

And Palace (1418)had a higher away attendances than Brighton (1378) last year, and both clubs have a good record of attending away games..just seems a silly thing to say IMO!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont really understand why that would be so?

And Palace (1418)had a higher away attendances than Brighton (1378) last year, and both clubs have a good record of attending away games..just seems a silly thing to say IMO!

Some of the new Palacestics won't be really following Palace at away games , they'll be the ones keeping quiet when the fourth goal is conceded and trying to hide their joy of an easy three points for their favourite team.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Not sure how they would do that, away tickets go on sale to season ticket holders and members first. With a regular fanbase of 25k + next season, there will be A LOT of Palace fans disappointed when we sell out after 24 hours of tickets going on sale for our trip to the Theatre of Dreams. Still, 5000 of us got to see us play there in one of the Cup's last season... which is your only hope of actually ever competitively playing one of the big boys in there own back yard :lol:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Some of the new Palacestics won't be really following Palace at away games , they'll be the ones keeping quiet when the fourth goal is conceded and trying to hide their joy of an easy three points for their favourite team.

Still dont get why Surrey Man unt fans would pick Palace away at old Trafford to go to..would not this happen at all Man unt home games then?? and why would a (as you call them) plastic fans travel all the way to Old Trafford to sit in the away end instead of buying ticket for the home sections at OT?? just seems a funny thing to say.

I know its good to have a pop at Palace but that is just silly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not sure how they would do that, away tickets go on sale to season ticket holders and members first. With a regular fanbase of 25k + next season, there will be A LOT of Palace fans disappointed when we sell out after 24 hours of tickets going on sale for our trip to the Theatre of Dreams. Still, 5000 of us got to see us play there in one of the Cup's last season... which is your only hope of actually ever competitively playing one of the big boys in there own back yard :lol:

How many "true" Palace fans were in the away end at Old Trafford last season ? How many London based Man United fans were in the away end too ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still dont get why Surrey Man unt fans would pick Palace away at old Trafford to go to..would not this happen at all Man unt home games then?? and why would a (as you call them) plastic fans travel all the way to Old Trafford to sit in the away end instead of buying ticket for the home sections at OT?? just seems a funny thing to say.

I know its good to have a pop at Palace but that is just silly.

Why buy a restricted view seat in the home section when you can get hold of an away ticket with a decent view ?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
How many "true" Palace fans were in the away end at Old Trafford last season ? How many London based Man United fans were in the away end too ?

I would have said all 5000 were true Palace fans ( me and all my mates went, all season ticket holders but only go to 1 or 2 away games) and there was plenty of room in the home sections..you really have lost me with what ever point you are trying to make TBH.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

As I stated, you need to be a Palace season ticket holder or member to get first go on away tickets. A high profile game like that would have sold out fast as will this year's PREMIERSHIP game. So in answer to your question...very few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here