Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

football rumours

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Dobbie has already gone, just the paperwork couldn't be completed.

Otherwise it's impossible to say until we know which League we are in but ...............

Barnes to Millwall seems like a good match up!!

Crofts has disappointed me and I wouldn't be surprised

There's a bunch of other squad players that will rotate out to allow us to further strengthen if we don't go up and just because they'll be way off the standard if we do

We'll get trumped by one of the big boys for Dick Van Dyke

Bridge and Upson always were strong possibilities

Lansbury was hyped up big time before his move - dunno if he's done the biz or not really

Lopez - need to keep adding to our foreign contingent

Would'nt mind betting that Bridge will be off to the USA.......We'd be asking him to take a MASSIVE pay cut.........sorry!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Would'nt mind betting that Bridge will be off to the USA.......We'd be asking him to take a MASSIVE pay cut.........sorry!

I'd agree, if he's not here next season it's highly likely it's because he's gone to the US, but don't think will be the prime motivator for that move!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bridgy is in this weeks OK magazine with that Frankie chap, maybe the article will give us a clue. :shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The latest says that Eddie Howe is favourite with RDM and Nicky Forster in the frame. I laughable suggestion is Dunk to AFC Bournemouth for £210k

Feb 3, 2013
Norwich seem to take or want all our players... We there feeder club or something?

It does seem that way but as Paul Lambert has gone to Villa then it would'nt surprise me to see them come in for bridcutt as it was Lambert who came for crofts and Bennet.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It does seem that way but as Paul Lambert has gone to Villa then it would'nt surprise me to see them come in for bridcutt as it was Lambert who came for crofts and Bennet.

Yeah good shout, they could do with someone like Liam, although hes still young he seems to have an old head, has the ability to control the pace of A game, and reads the game like A book, with that young Vila squad He could become the Scholes or Carrick, everything come straight thru him and distribute the ball... Hope not though We need to hold onto our best players to push for the Prem...

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Bridcutt deserves his chance in the Prem and I don't think any Brighton fan will begrudge him a move, despite the huge loss we'll feel as a result.

As for Barnes, I have a sneaky feeling that he's going to have a very good season. Of course, even if he does, he'll get slated.

Will be interesting to see if the new guy is keener on solid, second-tier, meat-and-potatoes players than he is on Latin flair. Perhaps Tony's in the mood for a more Anglo Saxon approach ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here