Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

football rumours

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
So even after being slated relentlessly for quoting this site for potential transfer targets (it's a gossip/bullshit site that anyone can dream stuff up on) you come back for more? What part of 'its a load of shit' don't you get? You seem like a nice bloke but you don't do yourself many favours sometimes!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So even after being slated relentlessly for quoting this site for potential transfer targets (it's a gossip/bullshit site that anyone can dream stuff up on) you come back for more? What part of 'its a load of shit' don't you get? You seem like a nice bloke but you don't do yourself many favours sometimes!

It's ''his thing'', and it's transcended into something we all expect and look forward to now. :moo:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Credit where its due,you keep trying BG,imagine the shit you can dish out when one comes in.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
As I get slated for posting about this site I thought that I would post the latest for people to discuss .

IN

Virgil Van Dyke (Gronegien) 2m
Wayne Bridge (Man City) Free
Matthew Upson (Stoke) Free
Javi Lopez (Espanyol) 2m
Henri Lansbury (Forest) 1.5m

OUT

Barnes (Millwall) 1m
Croft (Charlton) 500k
Dobbie (Palace) 750k

Probably all blls..t but I hope there is some truth in those ins and outs.

Obviously all a load of crap but hope it is all true!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's ''his thing'', and it's transcended into something we all expect and look forward to now. :moo:

Thanks for those few kind words. I do not place a lot of trust in it but do find it amusing which I am sure others do also. As regards the rumours this time I would like them to happen and see it as a step forward towards the Premier if not this season certainly next. But that site must be read in that context with a very open mind.

Feb 12, 2013
Interestingly, all these are possible transfer targets. Not sure about players leaving as I believe Barnes is out of contract, Dobbie is 350k and Crofts is out to prove himself worthy of a place in the team. Van Dyke could be cheaper as his contract has less time to run; Lopez, Upson and Bridge are wage dependent and Lansbury could cost more than that

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
IN

Virgil Van Dyke (Gronegien) 2m Never seen him play, but sounds like he's got talent
Wayne Bridge (Man City) Free GOOD SIGNING, wages?
Matthew Upson (Stoke) FreeGOOD SIGNING,wages?
Javi Lopez (Espanyol) 2m Who?
Henri Lansbury (Forest) 1.5mThanks, but NO thanks!

OUT

Barnes (Millwall) 1m I'd let him to go, he's not been at his best this season and 1 million would be some good turnover
Croft (Charlton) 500k NO WAY, still got a point to prove!
Dobbie (Palace) 750kI would drive him there, wouldn't charge him petrol money and let him listen to his favourite track

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The latest one on there is that Gus is trying to bring a player back next season on loan , somebody who he has managed before and the suggestion is Craig Noone on loan but what about Benno.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The latest one on there is that Gus is trying to bring a player back next season on loan , somebody who he has managed before and the suggestion is Craig Noone on loan but what about Benno.

Really? I mean, everyone likes Nooney but no one was crying when he left, in fact everyone seemed glad to take the money and potentially spend it somewhere else..............maybe on someone who can actually deliver a cross.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just to keep you all up on the latest because none pf you will read it but it has been posted by someone that

Bridge 15k per week
Upson 15k per week
Hammond 10k per week

are all signing for us.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Just to keep you all up on the latest because none pf you will read it but it has been posted by someone that

Bridge 15k per week
Upson 15k per week
Hammond 10k per week

are all signing for us.

I'm not knocking them as realistic permanent signings, but there is no way those wage figures are anything other than a total guess.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We're paying Bridge 10% currently. That's a fact. To get those three to sign, we'd have to pay at least 5-10k more per week than that, I'd have thought. Anyway, Hammond's in contract.

All in all, bollocks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We're paying Bridge 10% currently. That's a fact. To get those three to sign, we'd have to pay at least 5-10k more per week than that, I'd have thought. Anyway, Hammond's in contract.

All in all, bollocks.

Which makes Bridge about right on 15k

Upson currently said to be on £35k not sure what we are paying of it probably about 8-10k so that could be about right.
Hammond said to be going to be released by Southampton.

I would be happy with Bridge and Upson irrespective of which division we are in but would only sign Hammond if we dont get promoted as I believe that he is a good Championship player but not for the Premier.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
An interesting scoop on wages considering we don't know which division we will be in next season. Any other great tit bits from the website that every fan, journalist, agent and owner should follow? Perhaps they should rename themselves The Oracle?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
superbez: Yes but it is amusing and gives room for discussion. Also I dont think the division we are in will make a great deal of difference to those 3 as we will either be in the Prem or aiming to get there automatic next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here