Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2013

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Full version looks too much but it really isnt. Im loving it. I even watch the extended highlights nowPromotion looks int he bag for Whitehawk... ten points clear with ten games to go.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Any ideas how to download real faces, kits and logos for the prem for free? Also how to get lower leagues, for example Whitehawk?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
talking of the Hawks, won BSS and the FA trophy in first season and first six games in CP second season. Looking good and havent spent a penny.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Thank you very much, do I have to download every part? It is saying 2 hours 40 minutes for part 1 alone

sadly so, it's a lot of photo's. If you want to only get English players there is probably a smaller one for that.

Jul 23, 2003
I´m in season 2018/2019 with Brighton.

2012/2013 2nd in Championship
2013/2014 5th in Premier League (Qualified to Euro League)
2014/2015 20th in Premier League
2015/2016 1st in Championship
2016/2017 13th in Premier League (semi final in FA cup = qualified to Euro League)
2018/2018 8th in Premier League and I won Euro League!

Lewis Dunk is the only player left in starting 11, he plays for the national team. Best player in the team year after year :)

Below are some of the players I got..but these were the only ones who actually was good :)

Season 1:
John Guidetti Loan Manchester C
Jamie Mackie Loan QPR

Season 2:
Alexander Kacaniklic Fulham
Johan Guidetti Mancester C
Matthias Ginter
Chris Solly

Season 3:
Sean Murray Watford
Will Hughes Derby

Season 4:
Shohei Okutani Free
Zankarlo Tolic Hajduk

Season 5:
Ibrahim Mohamed Zamalek
Stipe Milic Leverkusen
Ben Scicluna Vancouver
Jack Butland Birmingham
Giuliano Befani AC Milan Loan

Season 6:
Martin Schiller Hertha Berlin
Geir Mjörnen Vålerengen
Valerio Verre Genoa

Season 7
Alex Allanson Blackburn

Starting 11:

Allanson - Scicluna

Kacaniklic
Hughes Murray
Verre

Tolic Dunk Mohammed Schiller
Butland

I've shelved this game for the time being, I'm finding the match engine incredibly frustrating.

I've managed to set up a decent tactic which results in us dominating games and carving out numerous chances (averaging about 16 shots with about 8 on target). However I'd score more goals with Mark McCammon up front; CMS (two hattrick games, in which everything clicked, aside) and Dobbie couldn't hit the proverbial barn door (unless it had a goalkeeper painted on it, in which case they'd be bang on target), and Barnes scores one goal for every 10 or so chances. I've won quite a few games 1-0 with goals from my wingers (David has 9 for the season and I'm in early December). There's a complete mismatch between my possession and shot count and the final scoreline.

That then leads me on to my other issue, which is the actual 3D representation. It's a lot easier to accept issues here when winning, but when losing it looks completely ridiculous. Players completely ignore the ball (particularly defenders it seems) and allow opposition players to regularly run on to a ball that's gone right past them. My wingers are constantly stood offside so that when any shot rebounds out to them they score and it is disallowed. The defending generally is dreadful (marking non-existent) and don't get me started on the shambolic set pieces.

There's a lot I like about the game - the assistant feedback works well during the game and the training module is much improved (and actually seems to make a difference). But I'm really struggling to look beyond the issues in the match engine which, a few niceties aside, seems significantly poorer than last years effort. I'll be going back to FM2012 until there have been significant patches.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Now in my third season with Whitehawk... two conference titles and fa trophies. Now the hard work begins...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Still really enjoying the game.

Just finished season 2019/2020 and won the double by winning my first premier league title with Brighton and the Europa league. Also won the league cup in 2018/2019.

Lewis Dunk is at the heart of my defence but no other current Brighton players left in my squad. The other real life players I have in my squad who are all worth signing if you can get them are Jack Butland, Junior Hoiland, Ryan Bertrand, Ross Barkley, Jem Karacan, Steven Caulker and Sami Khedira. Karacan from Reading in particular has been an outstanding signing - signed him in the second season when I had been promoted to the premier league and he is consistently brilliant - not too difficult to sign either. The rest of my squad are regens mainly from Argentina and Brazil who are superb.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
okay cheers

Disagree. If you REALLY want the full football manager experience download the nine level database from the FM community and start with a team in Sussex County league 1 and take them to Europe. Im managing Rye United and weve just won the quadruple in our first season.... Sussex 1, Sussex Senir, Sussex Challenge and FA vase.

For those of you struggling with FM take a trip to the FM community because FM really IS different this year. Plug and Play tactics no longer work. Now the best way is to build a simple tactic with the tactic creator and use tweaks and shouts during games. Its more a managing expereince and although takes longer is much more rewarding. In my first season I twice won games 5-2 after being 2-0 in the first 30 mins due to my in-game changes. That had never happened before in twenty years playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here