Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2013

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Another team for the BETA. But I'll likely go international footballer, unemployed when I start up. Will load England, Spain and Italy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
what is different apart from the players and ratings etc in this game as opposed to 2012 ?

Classic Mode - where you can play a stripped down version of the game, more similar to the old Champ Mans.

Challenge Mode - where you get dropped right into the middle of a scenario, a la Slade taking us over and keeping us up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When you say stripped down what do you mean, It is not as good as 2012 basic game starting from start of the season game ?

I only know so much, the idea is a simpler version of the game for people who can't be bothered to set training regimes and indepth stuff like that, i.e. more similar to older Champ Mans, less features but means you can get through a season quicker.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
When you say stripped down what do you mean, It is not as good as 2012 basic game starting from start of the season game ?

No press conferences, no team talks, much less faff so it's quicker to go from game to game and get through a season quicker. The demo is out so you can download that to see if you like it or not.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Has anyone got this game working? I bought it at 3pm today, was still waiting for the update to install at 7pm before it timed out with '4 minutes remaining'. At this point I gave up!! I fcking hate steam!

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Has anyone got this game working? I bought it at 3pm today, was still waiting for the update to install at 7pm before it timed out with '4 minutes remaining'. At this point I gave up!! I fcking hate steam!

Yeah, I was able to download and install it last night with only a minor issue. It stalled about halfway though but I just restarted Steam and it carried on fine from that point onwards.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK

Is it not in the shops yet? Or is Steam the only way for a while?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Mine's working.. had a couple of crash dumps but then sorted it out. Doing the youth academy challenge after swapping truro with Whitehawk youth.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My freekin game is now 4 mins in and doing some kind of upload, waiting for game to be ready and begin!!!!!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Got to say the whole game feels a bit messy... its like our new offical website, but still a class game!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
is everyone being brighton or another team

I started the game unemployed and took over at Bradford City. Keeping an eye on Brighton though, interestingly, Gus Poyet was sacked at the beginning of November after taking the team to the bottom of the league, and then Micky Adams leaves Port Vale to fill the vacancy. Since then, Brighton have won 6 games in a row!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Anyone had problems launching the F***ER after Install?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here