Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2011

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
probably, but itll be borderline unplayable.

surely you have a desktop or proper laptop you use? never known any1 to rely solely on a netbook, ludicrous

The only other computer in the house is my mum's acient desktop.

I've been able to run FM10 on XP, if it the only prgram running, disconnected from teh web and the AV is turned off...

I do rely entirely on my 10 inch netbook :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm determined to get used to FM11, I fell out of love with this series once it became too invloved in absolutley every area of the game, now its all a mess of stuff everywhere and its gonna take sometime to get my head around it all!......Think I'll start in the lower divisions as its easier to pick it up from there.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Think I'll start in the lower divisions as its easier to pick it up from there.

Disagree - I think it's easier for newbies to take a fun job top job like Man City, Real Madrid etc and pick a team of players 'you know' - a lot easier than having to interpret statistics/pick loads of strangers which, even now, I often depend on the coach reports for assessments of.

From there you can use it as a 'test game' to learn all the features, get used to the interface and dabble with different tactics.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Disagree - I think it's easier for newbies to take a fun job top job like Man City, Real Madrid etc and pick a team of players 'you know' - a lot easier than having to interpret statistics/pick loads of strangers which, even now, I often depend on the coach reports for assessments of.

From there you can use it as a 'test game' to learn all the features, get used to the interface and dabble with different tactics.

yeah god point actually, Chelsea it is then :thumbsup:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Omar Koroma is a great freebie. Had Sandaza out for 8 weeks and Murray out for 3 months but thanks to Koroma's 9 goals in 6 games I'm 2 points clear of Peterborough at the top. Also brought in Andy Van Der Meyde, Sam Sodje and Anderson Silva on frees who are all good.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Anyone looking to pre-order, thehut.com have it for £24.93 (PC Version) Bargain :clap:

HMV - £29.99, a free football, and pure points. For me, it's worth paying the extra fiver because of the points(starting to build up a decent amount now)

But I seem to still get 10% when buying on HMV online, so I get mine for £26.99 :thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
5am2du.jpg

Yeah, not bad. The additions they've added are good, if you like the whole being able to control every single aspect of being a manager.

I'm with Marc though. I stopped playing these when they got so darn complicated and busy.

The fact it took me about 90 minutes to get through one match, without making any transfer in or out. Confirms why I don't buy them, and won't be buying. Basically because I'll be waving the rest of my life goodbye for a good few months.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Bennett's salary is ridiculous. £700 pw.
When the likes of Sparrow are on £2,500 pw.
This can't be a realistic figure?

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
I am in the process of developing a Brighton update for FM07. Basically I have got the correct squad and with all their stats the same as FM10 (although I have made some players current ability worse and some players better).

I have made every player 4 years younger so they start off with the correct age, as well as pushing each players history 4 years back and placing in their history for the last 3 seasons.

So basically the Brighton team is the exact same as it will be on FM11, only the game starts in 2006, with all the other teams remaining the same.

The reason why I am posting this is that a few of you have said that you don't play the more recent FM's due to them being overcomplicated and I agree and wanted to make this so I could play with our correct team on what IMO is the best football manager game ever, FM07.

So if any of you are interested in this then I will put it up somewhere for you guys to download :thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
anywhere to download this other than Steam? (dont want that on my PC!) tried Torrents but for some ungodly reason they are password protected :facepalm:

So you've never heard of Jim Beeer then??

www.jimbeeer.com?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bought it last night on steam...now waiting for 00.01 Friday morning to press the download button.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My mate got his through Play.com just delivered. What's going on there?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here