Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2011

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
is there anywhere to download an update with all transfers upto last deadline? Just got a new laptop, cant be bothered to edit brighton team, if theres already one out there done

Want to start a career with Vicente swanning it at the amex

Lfcmarshall is the best transfer update. He has updated the amex, the season ticket sales, all the players and even given them an attributes boost due to our success so far. He keeps updating with the final version out on the 17th I believe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
worked out this one works, tried and trusted myself: fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5146 (obv add the start of the link bit before)

seems to work for me. Oh and don't click on the widely advertised flv player to download or anything, just click on the box saying: +Download, its shaded a dark blue next to the authors name, and insert it as brightonrock states above.

Oh and OUR Vicente is correct :D
I'm a bit late to the party. I bought 2011 in the sales (at least £3 I think) and have just started a game. I thought it would be nice to play a season at the Withdean, try and get promoted and then walk into the Amex on my second season.

But how good is the Amex in vanilla 11.3? Am I better using the mod, and starting the 2011/12 season instead?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here