Football Manager 2011

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
700k if mid-table finish rising to just over £1m for 'Winner'

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Could of sworn it was due out october the 5th as i got emails apologising for the delay???

O well not long now:thumbsup:

Was that on Play.com per chance? They cocked up by suggesting it was going to be released a week ahead of time I.e. 29th Oct instead of 5th Nov, they then reverted back to the 5th.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
So far I've signed:

Mark Cullen
Devann Yao
Benidict Akwuegbu
Omar Koroma
Francis Jeffers

Loan:
Abdulai Bell-Baggie

Chasing:
Adam Street
David Healy
Luka Senicanin (Was agreed but trying to get work permit)
Adam Bogdan
Adam Noble (trying for loan)

Sold:
Glenn Murray

Transfer listed:
Ashley Barnes (Good player, but young talent I've brought in is already better than him)
Chris Holroyd

:clap2: I've missed this game!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have just played the reserves and lost Kish for two months! Quickly clear that Im going to have to have to play my thought the middle 4-3-3 again which means Im retraining Lua Lua and Benno

Have signed Somma from Leeds for 200k and Rhys Murphy on a season loan so forwards are sorted. Chasing a whole load of players but feel RB and LB are priorities. Do you think I need a CB too?

The match engine looks amazing, and feels much more realistic than previous versions. Top banana. The contract negotiations were very strange at first (and as a result I missed out on a couple of great frees, such as Andy Butler and Francis Jeffers) but great once I got used to them. I love that players with agents are much harder to bargain with!

I spent a couple of hours last night playing around, and have settled on a straight-up 442.

Major signings in have been;
Shane Lowry (21yo D LC) on loan from Villa to partner Greer and provide LB cover
Alex Nicholls (M/AM R, S C) from Walsall for £75k to cover up front/wing.
Omar Koroma (S C) on a free to play up front.
Steve Howard (S C) for £35k from Leicester, although I've already decided he's shite.
...and a few youngsters to beef up the reserve squad.

Outgoings;
Whing on a 6 month loan to Burton.
Battipedi on a 6 month loan to Cheltenham.
Hart to Luton for £10k.

I am trying to get rid of Holroyd (and he got shirty with me) but no takers so far. Have agreed a contract with Somma from Leeds, waiting for him to accept, and have dramatically overhauled the coaching staff (well, so far I've sacked pretty much everyone except Taricco, and waiting for replacements to accept contracts).

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
Spent a hefty chunk on Le Fondre and so far he's got 6 in his first 5 friendlies.
Really like the player conversations too and the TV view for the matches

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got it now mate ta, is there anyway to make the Font size larger in Windowed mode? playing in fullscreen on my monitor is overkill, but windowed its too hard to read!

edit: I can lower the res to make it bigger in fullscreen which works but I want to Half & Half it in Win7.

Last edited:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
So far I've signed:
Hatem Trabelsi (free) rb - calderon cover
Sam Sodje (free) Cb
Matthew Briggs (loan) Lb/cb - Painter injured already
Joe Dudgeon (loan) Lb - Not really needed but meh
Francisco Duran (free) cm - beat people with ease in his trial + he's spanish = FLAIR
Devann Yao (free) amr/aml - wing cover, one for the future
Davide Somma (150k) striker - scored a few in pre-season, injured already though
Rhys Murphy (loan) striker - bagged the winner in season opener vs Yeovil. :)

Now looking to spend most of my budget 500k, on an attacking midfielder cental, as sparrow is out for 3 months after the first game :(

Out:
Hart 6 month loan to Northampton - would rather have sold him

Listed:
Elphick
Dicker
Barnes
Holroyd

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
'AVE IT

:lolol::lolol::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 3-1.jpg
    3-1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 495

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Played my first game - Intra Club. Lost to the rezzies 2-1 with Whing putting in a "reducer" on Lua Lua, putting him out for FIVE MONTHS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports