Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would imagine isurance will kick in to cover player wages when injured.

Clubs rarely claim off insurance unless they really have to as I understand it.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
can never dislike a player who scored THAT goal.
still gives me goosebumps

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Rumours were also that the rest team didn't get on with him weren't they ? Interesting (if so) to see how he fits back in to the group during his recovery. I guess he won't be kicking Bernardo back for a while.

Hope he recovers well - nasty injury
Don't think those rumours are true. Very matey with players on Instagram.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Andone injured

From the Argus; our Romanian forward has suffered knee ligament damage in the recent Galatasaray game. Appreciate that he's unlikely to play for us again anyway but this is bad news for all concerned.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I expect what they mean is that this news, which I have not heard either so thanks for posting it, is hidden in anotjer thread. This means that the cool NSC clique will now abuse you for not knowing every page of NSC by heart.

Yes, can see now that covered on another thread but putting that to one side, interesting to see that the Loan club is starting treatment. I wonder how we feel about that considering he's our player. Will he be forced back to the UK for us to treat him......I would think this is normal procedure.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
From the Argus; our Romanian forward has suffered knee ligament damage in the recent Galatasaray game. Appreciate that he's unlikely to play for us again anyway but this is bad news for all concerned.

I too was unaware of this, so thanks for the update.

(I'd long ago give up on the actual Andone thread as it was really little more than: "He's shit", "No he isn't", "He won't play for us again", "Yes he will", "He can be recalled", "No he can't". Very surprised to find there was actually some news in it.)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did a wall fall on him ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would suspect it depends on the severity of tje injury amd what medical facilities they have at the loan club. If we are happy they are good we may leave him, especially if the loan club think he will stay or recover in time before the emd of the loan.

Or if it was Cardiff they would say '' Andone Who ? - We never signed an Andone on Loan'' - On that news ''Warnock has left Cardiff''

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I expect what they mean is that this news, which I have not heard either so thanks for posting it, is hidden in anotjer thread. This means that the cool NSC clique will now abuse you for not knowing every page of NSC by heart.

If he doesn't play again, wht sort of insurance pay out does Albion get?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So, I guess he's coming back to Brighton for his recovery?

An interesting one. Rumours were he did not settle or particularly like living here but it is our duty to rehabilitate him.

Rumours were also that the rest team didn't get on with him weren't they ? Interesting (if so) to see how he fits back in to the group during his recovery. I guess he won't be kicking Bernardo back for a while.

Hope he recovers well - nasty injury

The Argus reported, in June, that Schelotto had been running and doing extensive strength-building exercises "..back home in Argentina.." as he recovered from his serious injury. He obviously returned to Albion for pre-season.

I have no idea where Andone considers "home" to be, but there isn't necessarily any reason why he needs to be physically in Brighton during any stage of his recovery.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I too was unaware of this, so thanks for the update.

(I'd long ago give up on the actual Andone thread as it was really little more than: "He's shit", "No he isn't", "He won't play for us again", "Yes he will", "He can be recalled", "No he can't". Very surprised to find there was actually some news in it.)

This.

(no, not this).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here