Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Florian Marange slams Crystal Palace for leaving him out of Premier League squad

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
So he would've been happy being the 26th best player in the team, as long as he could legally play? Sounds daft.

I think what he means is a clause stating if he didnt make the 25 man squad then he could leave/ become a free agent and sign elsewhere.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"It is a real hassle. I have a good contract, I am earning a bit more than in Bordeaux, but living in London is 10 times more expensive. And I came to play."

You would have thought he would have researched the cost of living before his big move to the big bright lights of South Croydon.

I doubt he thought he'd have to pay his own hotel bill, whilst looking for somewhere to live. I thought it was standard that a new club would accommodate a player for a couple of weeks.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
the silence is golden today from the Palace lot. They are normally on here within minutes when they have some spouting to do:bla:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds like he has been badly advised and needs to MAN up FFS. I mean he's probably on the best part of 20k/k week I'm sure the poor fella can make way with paying some rent.

What a pratt.

Its not as if there is a shortage of mobile homes in the vicinity.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/666578946?-284:829
Seems like we were lucky to get rid of Dobbie as Wurzel wouldn't have signed him if he realised they could welsh on the agreement and give the excuse that Palarse were after a better calibre of player.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lets be honest holloway was like us on football manager buy buy buy. Only afterwards did he count the players and realised he had a few to many. Seriously moral killer and piss poor man management.

Very unfortunate for the player and the Club - I hope it gets resolved to the satisfaction of both.

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Don't worry I'm here. Got held up by some Syrians blocking your site- new investors to help sign some players?!

I don't give two shits what this unknown goon says. If he was good enough he would be picked but he wasn't so off you trot son. Must be hard getting 20 grand a week so I feel for the chap.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/666578946?-284:829
Seems like we were lucky to get rid of Dobbie as Wurzel wouldn't have signed him if he realised they could welsh on the agreement and give the excuse that Palarse were after a better calibre of player.

I'm NOT the only one.....

'The loan window for Football League clubs re-opens tomorrow and so Stephen Dobbie and Florian Marange will both leave the south London club despite only singing a few weeks ago.'

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I feel sorry for the fella, but unfortunately he's a victim of our success in our transfer dealings.
Ollie wanted cover in every position, and he's 3rd choice, so he's not in the 25.
Because of our financial strength we can make these decisions, maybe we can send him to you as back up for Greer and Bruno.
After all, what are friends for ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"It is a real hassle. I have a good contract, I am earning a bit more than in Bordeaux, but living in London is 10 times more expensive. And I came to play."

You would have thought he would have researched the cost of living before his big move to the big bright lights of South Croydon.
He's probably on enough to buy South Croydon. No sympathy here.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I feel sorry for the fella, but unfortunately he's a victim of our success in our transfer dealings.
Ollie wanted cover in every position, and he's 3rd choice, so he's not in the 25.
Because of our financial strength we can make these decisions, maybe we can send him to you as back up for Greer and Bruno.
After all, what are friends for ?

Don't reckon that will happen. All we need is a striker, and the one you have available, Wibraham, is pretty useless according to your own fans ???

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Holloway had a cunning plan....get in a load of players...pick out what's wanted and chuck the rest away....getting in a team and a half with the players still there...he was panicking knowing that his job is on the line... it was obvious that he would have more players than needed....and he says the system is crazy....sense of a West Country Turnip....(did'nt Baldrick like turnips)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here