Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

flexi4 package

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
yes that's right, i'm looking for a reduction on walk up ticket prices, is that not to difficult to grasp ???
regards
DR

I think you're missing the irony of his implied win-win situation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
yes that's right, i'm looking for a reduction on walk up ticket prices, is that not to difficult to grasp ???
regards
DR

Indeed just you, I wonder if the club will reduce prices just for you.

Please cut and paste the response you get when you mail them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:rolleyes:
regards
DR

You could naturally perhaps re-consider how you spend your leisure money if you really did want to go to the Amex, however, it doesn't appear you want to.

Jan 30, 2008
Been a tough day for you juggling the concern over walk up prices and refugees. Would be a double edged sword for you if the Albion decided to discount walk up ticket prices for asylum seekers.
as i've said before how many foreign faces do you see IN THE CROWD at the Amex, no chance of that happening :D
regards
DR

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
so you keep saying :rolleyes:
regards
DR
I pay about £28 per game in East Upper which I consider good value. There is a vacant seat next to us which I purchased for a relative v Blackburn. Cost me £41. Far too much and no wonder it is very rarely sold. Surely it is best to try and tempt more to attend on match basis. I wouldn't care what they sold them for to fill ground but do think it shouldn't be say more then 20% above season ticket price. Over last few years I have watched Peacehaven, Lewes, Burgess Hill and Whitehawk and for standard on offer have never considered it good value.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
At Derby last year in exactly the same context in March/April, they said fans would get a 50 per cent reduction on STs if they got promoted, using a pretty small chunk of the TV money to reward their loyalty.

PS: Derby used this offer as an incentive to encourage a small percentage of fans to renew season tickets early . The offer was in January and only would have applied to those who renewed their tickets in full by early March. But agreed still an interesting move.
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Der...r-early-bird/story-20502318-detail/story.html
As it happened. Derby's season ticket prices, for most season ticket holders went up for this season.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I do wonder about the timing of the flexi4 offer, so early in the season as it is essentially a re-packaging of bronze membership (£5 off 4 home matches, 1xCatA, 2xB, 1xC). The only obvious benefit to the club is generating some income upfront?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do wonder about the timing of the flexi4 offer, so early in the season as it is essentially a re-packaging of bronze membership (£5 off 4 home matches, 1xCatA, 2xB, 1xC). The only obvious benefit to the club is generating some income upfront?

Get some dosh in before Christmas for the JC deal or Leo's loan [emoji3]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The category C priced games look reasonable enough value, moreso when the inclusive travel element is considered too.

Brighton 2015-16 ticket prices.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You haven't been to the Amex then, or need to go to Specsavers. I've heard lots of Spanish speakers there, seen many skin hues too.

I thought it was well known PPF doesn't go to the AMEX as modern football 'walk-up' prices aren't favourable enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here