Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Flares and banger

riverboy

Oct 19, 2022
Don't waste time wondering....

You already know the answer to that question.
We if we get in Europe some of the brighton fans nay have a shock with away and flares

I see the Palace schoolboys still managed to smuggle in their flares and Bangor.
Poor old boys next to me jumped when they let that thing off woke them both up
Wonder if the stewards did anything

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We if we get in Europe some of the brighton fans nay have a shock with away and flares
I fully anticipate that if we actually make it, we're nailed on to draw Aberdeen or The New Saints.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
1678968702923.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Didn't they have a lovely time though?
Didn't we have a lovely time when smuggling in a banger
A miserable day, police all the way and couldn't score a goal you know
Mocked on the way back, we still all wore black and we moaned about the weather

But nothing to fear as we'll miss it next year when Eagles go down

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wonder if black hats are compulsory - I remember reading the trip letter and uniform for Millwall - was def all black
Millwall and Us away are always black. IIRC Forest was Pastels and Bournemouth Paisley prints ???

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What annoys me more than anything else about this is that prior to getting to my Upper East seat I was searched (pat down), then the magic wand whisked over me and finally asked to remove my hat. I carry a Lipsil which is about the size of a small flare, but never asked what it is. Does anyone carry an inhaler which is a lot larger and if so do you get asked what it is?

At away games it's just as bad. Leeds had 2 dogs checking everyone. So how did they manage to get these fireworks into the Amex?
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for security at any large event and the last thing we need is some idiot with a bomb. So if there are dogs looking for explosives, why did the dogs not find them?
I carry an inhaler in my coat pocket. Only twice during pat downs has it been questioned, and I’ve simply replied it’s my inhaler, but never been asked to prove / show it.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I carry an inhaler in my coat pocket. Only twice during pat downs has it been questioned, and I’ve simply replied it’s my inhaler, but never been asked to prove / show it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here