View attachment 158372
I dunno. This guy. This guy is...........terrifying #LockUpYourGrannies

gimp.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What annoys me more than anything else about this is that prior to getting to my Upper East seat I was searched (pat down), then the magic wand whisked over me and finally asked to remove my hat. I carry a Lipsil which is about the size of a small flare, but never asked what it is. Does anyone carry an inhaler which is a lot larger and if so do you get asked what it is?

At away games it's just as bad. Leeds had 2 dogs checking everyone. So how did they manage to get these fireworks into the Amex?
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for security at any large event and the last thing we need is some idiot with a bomb. So if there are dogs looking for explosives, why did the dogs not find them?
I carry an inhaler and it's only been picked up once all season using the wands ( wasn't there last night though so no idea if they had better wands in play ).

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
What annoys me more than anything else about this is that prior to getting to my Upper East seat I was searched (pat down), then the magic wand whisked over me and finally asked to remove my hat. I carry a Lipsil which is about the size of a small flare, but never asked what it is. Does anyone carry an inhaler which is a lot larger and if so do you get asked what it is?

At away games it's just as bad. Leeds had 2 dogs checking everyone. So how did they manage to get these fireworks into the Amex?
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for security at any large event and the last thing we need is some idiot with a bomb. So if there are dogs looking for explosives, why did the dogs not find them?
Inhalers generally contain metal So set the detectors off

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

They're bottle-top detecting dogs, aren't they?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
After there bed sheet shenanigans at the welly that should be there new nickname the bedsheets.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The steward said remove your hat before entry no problem, passed the turnstile put hat back on and female steward had a fit screaming at me I can’t put hat back on for another 3m WTF 😳

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here