Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I wish some people would keep their pathetic little moans to themselves.
In my opinion, the flags help create an atmosphere, are fun and look good on TV. Big flag fan. And I can't believe people are banging on about the cost. Norman Cook would have probably paid but in any case, he regularly put his hand in his pocket to support the club in the past when it really mattered so if the club did pay last night, fair enough, he's more than earned it.

arundel gold

Aug 20, 2011
Well not quite ultra fans then are you? Hopefully we can start singing proper Brighton songs all together now.
Well the last 2 games have been shit atmosphere in the north stand, but that would have nothing to do with the main guy of the NSK not being there..

arundel gold

Aug 20, 2011
I assume you have a few people in your group that sing songs, but all your interested in doing is sing your shit to fast paced European ultra manufactured songs. So others who just join in singing or other people that start songs either wait for you to sing a normal song or dont bother cos your meant to be the next generation of song starters.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I assume you have a few people in your group that sing songs, but all your interested in doing is sing your shit to fast paced European ultra manufactured songs. So others who just join in singing or other people that start songs either wait for you to sing a normal song or dont bother cos your meant to be the next generation of song starters.

If that is a reply to me, I'm nothing to do with the "NSK" but I am a number of rows in front of where their flag sometimes is, they and others in the section start all sorts of songs all match long, the last couple of games "their" song has been started by others in the area who I suspect are also nothing to do with them.

It all seems to be a trendy thing to do to moan about the "NSK" by posters on a wind up, many who don't even go to games or have no interest in an atmosphere

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

There has been 2 different groups of people starting this song the last 2 games and none of those are in the NSK. How does people it singing 1 song stop you from singing other songs? You are just having a go at the NSK for the sake of it and pulling these excuses out of your ass..

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Well the last 2 games have been shit atmosphere in the north stand, but that would have nothing to do with the main guy of the NSK not being there..

Didn't think it was shit in the North last night - far from it.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Yeah if you like sticking your head in the sand. If you want the truth keep reading.

I cant handle your so called 'truths'

Come on mate, alomst every post is about Ultras, JCL's, flags...whatever. Give it a rest. I wish I could turn back time and plonk you at Withdean during a game last year in the pissing rain in October. Then compare it to the Amex. The Atmos at the Amex is loud (almost all away fans have commented), its getting colourful with flags etc and has a european air about it. I don't see any wrong in that. You do apparently, but is there really any reason to go on and on about our fans in a negative way? You sound like the Palace divs

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
Yeah if you like sticking your head in the sand. If you want the truth keep reading.

I usually stay out of this sort of thread but I have to say that this comment is brilliant! What sort of total Nigel would write something like that! You sir.....are a bellend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here