Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags

Jan 30, 2008
If you don't like them then don't wave one, quite simple really. My kids love them and nothing wrong with encouraging our younger fans.By all accounts it looked quite impressive on the tv and they were only really waved pre kick off.
exactly , a joke !

Jan 30, 2008
Das, just out of interest, do you like football?

I don't think I have ever seen a post from you about it. Ever.
i like the build up , if there's something worthwhile in the middle that's a bonus , then there's afters to look forward too , so yep

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
fuk off keyzer soze we were there u weren wanker

he's right though. all those 'im a bigger fan than you' people and 'ultras' have disappeared. good riddance. maybe we'll all sing together now.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
he's right though. all those 'im a bigger fan than you' people and 'ultras' have disappeared. good riddance. maybe we'll all sing together now.

Well the last 2 games have been shit atmosphere in the north stand, but that would have nothing to do with the main guy of the NSK not being there..

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Well the last 2 games have been shit atmosphere in the north stand, but that would have nothing to do with the main guy of the NSK not being there..

main guy like theres an president? i thought even though a collective has a queen/king like in any hierarchy..the kollective is supposed to be everyone as one..i wonder if he's the one orchestrating that song that the north stand sings to itself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here