Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No way is that correct!
Every Tuesday & Saturday in April.
When would all the re-arranged fixtures be played?

I'm out.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have to be true - as usual, both Sheff Weds :)lol:) fixtures are midweek.

Why would anyone go to that much effort to fake them?

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Football League - these fixtures are "total rubbish" - work of someone who is "bored, very bored"

[tweet]739554441389572096[/tweet]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
someone with time on their hands - Football League. "not released until June 22nd to clubs either"

[tweet]739556009534951425[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
FL has officially said they are FAKE.

So even if they are not, then there is no chance that they won't be redone and a new set published on June 22nd.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

So even if they are not, then there is no chance that they won't be redone and a new set published on June 22nd.
This, shirley.

Even if somehow these were meant to be the genuine fixtures, they are bound to be changed now or the FL would look very silly especially in light of their denial of it being genuine.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Why can't they possibly be, and i know this is unlikely, what the FL says they are . "Total rubbish" and nothing to do with them.
Why the bloomin' conspiracy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why can't they possibly be, and i know this is unlikely, what the FL says they are . "Total rubbish" and nothing to do with them.
Why the bloomin' conspiracy.
Errm? I didn't say they couldn't be made up.

I said EVEN IF they were real, this set wouldn't now be released.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If they are real could we stop December for April

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Errm? I didn't say they couldn't be made up.

I said EVEN IF they were real, this set wouldn't now be released.

"this set" ?? - why the doubt ?.
The FL says they are "total rubbish" and work of someone who was "very very bored" but you're still countenancing theories as to "if they are real"..."this set wouldn't now be released".

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
"this set" ?? - why the doubt ?.
The FL says they are "total rubbish" and work of someone who was "very very bored" but you're still countenancing theories as to "if they are real"..."this set wouldn't now be released".
I am saying I don't rule anything out.

Throughout recent years there have been many cases of sensitive documents being 'left on the train' etc. etc.etc.

I keep an open mind, but what I do know is that the FL statement means that these fixtures won't be the ones released on June 22nd.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I'm not sure that is a fake, it would have taken days to compile such a comprehensive PDF ???

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I am saying I don't rule anything out.
Throughout recent years there have been many cases of sensitive documents being 'left on the train' etc. etc.etc.
I keep an open mind, but what I do know is that the FL statement means that these fixtures won't be the ones released on June 22nd.

I'm not sure that is a fake, it would have taken days to compile such a comprehensive PDF ???

The FL deny it in the strongest terms possible . In fact they were quite relaxed about it, hardly the tone of someone who really had left it on a train etc...- "total rubbish", "they're not ready yet anyway", work of someone who is "very, very bored" yet still we have "I'm not sure its a fake" , and "I keep an open mind" - ie: i think it could be a cover up and i think the FL are frantically backtracking and "changing" the fixtures. Good grief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here