Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures?

I'd be amazed if these were genuine. They aren't due to be released till 23rd June (?) so if they are genuine somebody has leaked them. And if they are genuine, why would the league hold on to them for three weeks before releasing them?

Hopefully they are't kosher, as it appears that Newcastle at home clashes with my grandson's Christening, which would piss of both Commander and me more than a little.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'd be amazed if these were genuine. They aren't due to be released till 23rd June (?) so if they are genuine somebody has leaked them. And if they are genuine, why would the league hold on to them for three weeks before releasing them?

Hopefully they are't kosher, as it appears that Newcastle at home clashes with my grandson's Christening, which would piss of both Commander and me more than a little.

The EPL fixtures are released on the 15th - the EFL fixtures will have been decided by then as well.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Our players will be too busy having their heads turned by lights on mobile phones. :lolol:

The atmosphere there will revert back to normal ie piss poor, especially mid week. The only thing you'll hear is the band occasionally striking up with none of the 16,000 home fans joining in.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They've got the first match right. It has to be away due to the clash with Pride.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Quite a find! Have to say I was surprised and just thought this must be a fake when I saw the thread title. But that's a detailed looking document and surely no one has that amount of time on their hands (or is that sad!) to compile a dodgy dossier of championship fixtures for every team?!

It still feels a bit early to be digesting next year's fixtures though.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Having looked at the whole document by following the link ( safe to open btw ), I`d say its pretty genuine, shirley no one in their right mind would go through all that trouble and make it up........

Assuming genuine, good opportunity to put points on the board early doors.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has it ever happened that the fixtures have been leaked before? Seems unlikely however genuine the document looks.

Who is this prepared for?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
A quick search of google brings up only a couple of other forums that seem to have found this pdf. If it is genuine maybe the FL will change it so they can say it wasn't.
There do seem to be a lot of similarities to previous season with only a few tweeks.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Surely there must be a first draft of the computer's fixture list for a real person to review prior to it being published. I know you would doubt the value of the review from our recent seasons, but it must happen. Could this be the Beta version as it were?

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
How did you find this document ?

It had been on Twitter this afternoon. Usually there are always fake 'leaks' before they are released but this does seem very good for a fake.

Maybe as someone says it's just a test version, or someone at the football league isn't very happy

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
November 22nd Sheffield Wednesday at home to Newcastle United, Sheffield United also at home to Coventry City. *Scratches head*

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Could win promotion away at Newcastle.............................

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Has it ever happened that the fixtures have been leaked before? Seems unlikely however genuine the document looks.

Who is this prepared for?
If it the real thing, it's probably a 1st draft pending any club objections or rejections.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here