Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures 23/24 (9.00 AM 15th June)

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Do the fixtures tomorrow come 'travel-booking ready' for August? Or will they still all be 3pm Saturday and we have to wait longer for the TV companies to have their dibs, before we can make real plans?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looks like Man Utd away (again)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks like Man Utd away (again)

Understand that Luton's first THREE games are all going to be away due to work being done on their stadium.

So....possibly not.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Do the fixtures tomorrow come 'travel-booking ready' for August? Or will they still all be 3pm Saturday and we have to wait longer for the TV companies to have their dibs, before we can make real plans?
We know that we will not play on 6 Saturdays due to Europa League games but those matches could still be on Sunday or Monday depending on TV.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Liverpool are away 1st day premier lge granted permission as anfield wont be ready , so that’s luton and liverpool both away 1st day

Reactions: Vin

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Apologies if fixtures but do we know which game weeks will be after European games, as we can immediately assume they’ll be Sunday?

Attachments

• IMG_3985.png
    IMG_3985.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 44

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Off topic but I don’t understand why Luton aren’t looking at Milton Keynes as an option at the start of the season at least - 23 miles away, 30k ish capacity etc etc. I know, it’s not their ground and we more than anyone should know how that feels, but it would allow them to treble their attendances and give them chance to sort their ground out in the meantime.
Main reason why this wouldn’t happen is because I’d imagine that MK Dons isn’t Premier League ready e.g floodlights and loads of cabling ports for the TV coverage. There’s no way Luton will want to spend a load of money on upgrading MK Dons stadium as well as their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here