Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures 23/24 (9.00 AM 15th June)

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The premier fixtures are out at 9,00 AM 15 th June . The opening games are on the 12th August . Who would you like ? Wolves at home or maybe a promoted side ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Luton Town at the Keny. Bound to be on the box.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Wont be luton away looks like at least first 3 games will be away ,by my simple working out need us to be away on aug 26th so away first day please have a feeling it will be sheffield utd

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Anyone away - but preferably somewhere I don't want to go again like Burnley, Everton etc... because I am on holiday :thumbsup:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I don’t think Luton will be the playing their first few games there .
Off topic but I don’t understand why Luton aren’t looking at Milton Keynes as an option at the start of the season at least - 23 miles away, 30k ish capacity etc etc. I know, it’s not their ground and we more than anyone should know how that feels, but it would allow them to treble their attendances and give them chance to sort their ground out in the meantime.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Still haven't had a promoted team on the first day, right? (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Sheffield United at home please.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Off topic but I don’t understand why Luton aren’t looking at Milton Keynes as an option at the start of the season at least - 23 miles away, 30k ish capacity etc etc. I know, it’s not their ground and we more than anyone should know how that feels, but it would allow them to treble their attendances and give them chance to sort their ground out in the meantime.
Why should they move? They don’t want to move

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here