Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures 23/24 (9.00 AM 15th June)

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Absolutely. Playing at Kenilworth Road might give them an advantage over some teams with the type of crap facilities at Luton and their crowd will be passionate and close to the pitch. Far better than being in some soulless bowl in Milton bloody Keynes.
Totally get that.

But if it means they have to play all of their first X games away, which is surely a disadvantage, and even when they move back only 9k home fans can ever see them then there is a counter argument. That’s all, no one is forcing them to do anything they don’t want to do.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A cheeky little Saturday 3pm at Forest would be good. One of my favourite cities to visit, especially in the sunsheeeiiine

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Don‘t know about 23/4 but for 24/5 I am hoping for Sheffield Wednesday, home, away or even for the Community Shield.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Off topic but I don’t understand why Luton aren’t looking at Milton Keynes as an option at the start of the season at least - 23 miles away, 30k ish capacity etc etc. I know, it’s not their ground and we more than anyone should know how that feels, but it would allow them to treble their attendances and give them chance to sort their ground out in the meantime.
Luton are moving to a new ground in the next 2-3 years - 2026 is target- with a likely 23K capacity.

They insist the upgrades for PL football (lights, cameras, space for press) - will be ready in time for kick off.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
There’s a marvellous invention called Google which might be able to help with such a query.
There's also a great Albion forum called NSC for people to ask harmless questions without some silly billy being a smart arse.

Edited as I should not call anyone a naughty name

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Let’s hope Kanchelskis has signed by the time they come out.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sushi, plain crisps and a Purdey's Grape

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here