Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Gig at the Amex

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I guess it goes without saying that Fat Boy Slim will have first shout on this but should it just be his gig or perhaps a DJ set to open things followed by a top British band - Kasabian or Muse spring to mind - both like their footie.

Shame we're only allowed one a year under the planning conditions but perhaps that can be revisited later.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it'll be some shitty pop band , like MK (they've got f**king JLS and Ollie Murs)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pearl Jam please.

Actually, I think they should bypass the 1 gig rule by having 1 continual festival from the end of may till the beginning of august each year :clap2:

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
someone like kol or arcade fire as they usually play places like ricoh, mk or old trafford cricket ground

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Do you think we could get Slade to do a reunion, as they played those stonking songs at the Goldstone in the 70's??!!!
:falmer::amex::ascarf::falmer::amex::ascarf::amex::falmer::ascarf::amex::falmer:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Well all I can say is that I can't wait for that weekend in August. On the Friday night I'm at the O2 for Iron Maiden and then of course its the Amex on the Sat afternoon. All that's needed now for a dream weekend would be a cricket game on the Sunday with a few beers. Heaven!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Well all I can say is that I can't wait for that weekend in August. On the Friday night I'm at the O2 for Iron Maiden and then of course its the Amex on the Sat afternoon. All that's needed now for a dream weekend would be a cricket game on the Sunday with a few beers. Heaven!

Unless our game gets moved to the Friday night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here