Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Films or TV with a BHAFC reference in it

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I seem to remember a Morecambe and Wise sketch where there was an old style sign post pointing to Luton in one direction and Brighton in the other. It showed something like Luton 74, Brighton 6. Eric says " now that's what I call a result"

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I seem to remember a Morecambe and Wise sketch where there was an old style sign post pointing to Luton in one direction and Brighton in the other. It showed something like Luton 74, Brighton 6. Eric says " now that's what I call a result"
There was another Brighton reference in Morecambe and Wise around the same time. Eric came onstage with a sign saying 'Luton for the Cup'. Ernie said something like 'can't you think of anything funnier than that' and Eric turned the sign around and on the back it said 'Brighton for the Cup'.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
There was another Brighton reference in Morecambe and Wise around the same time. Eric came onstage with a sign saying 'Luton for the Cup'. Ernie said something like 'can't you think of anything funnier than that' and Eric turned the sign around and on the back it said 'Brighton for the Cup'.
Sorry I have just seen that this has already been mentioned

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I wonder why he picked on us. Maybe the link with Norman Wisdom🤷‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here