[Albion] Films or TV with a BHAFC reference in it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
There's a famous Brighton fan called nick something, who is an actor or director I think.
Sure I once saw one of his films and there was a Brighton poster on the wall in a room in one of the scenes.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Well this is going well.

I remember there was a TV show or something with BHA crest amongst the mis-en-scene as the director was a Brighton fan... can't remember for life of me what it was though.

This is the closest I can come up with. Man Utd at Brighton in 1985... Unfortunately we weren't involved though.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
There's a 1950s detective film based in Brighton and the detective fails to make it to a Brighton match. However, he is relieved he missed the game when we get stuffed. But as with all the posts on this thread it is vague and provides no film name or evidence.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
There's a 1950s detective film based in Brighton and the detective fails to make it to a Brighton match. However, he is relieved he missed the game when we get stuffed. But as with all the posts on this thread it is vague and provides no film name or evidence.
I posted the bloody trailer for one what more do you want 😂

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Mean Machine with Vinnie Jones,Jason Statham.John Forgeham,who lived in Saltdean played a con and was in an office in one scene with an Albion badge picture on wall behind him
Ralph Brown played the governor whose office that scene was in. Ralph always tries to get a Brighton reference into his films if he can (like the previously mentioned wearing a Brighton shirt in Up and Under) and in this case he had a Brighton mirror on the wall featuring the club crest.

Perry Digweed also played a prison guard in the film too.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here