Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Film 2008

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Post on here what Slumdog Millionaire is like, I'm planning on seeing it on Sunday

Didnt get to see it on Friday as sold out so saw it today. Go see, a fun romantic film and stay to watch the credits roll....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
yt]

:thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Twilight - cinematography is awesome, looks like a gap advert the whole way through. Acting was adequate. Scripting - horrendous! Pattinson - hot. 7.8

so from what I can tell you liked the film because the cinamatography was good and the leading male was hot...
...oh dear.

Twilight - awful, doesn't even deserve a rating.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
so from what I can tell you liked the film because the cinamatography was good and the leading male was hot...
...oh dear.

Twilight - awful, doesn't even deserve a rating.

Surely that's all you need in a movie? That's why all ladies like dirty dancing, grey's anatomy, e.r, p.s i love you, george in the jungle, the mummy etc etc etc.

And as for cinematography, err lord of the rings anyone?

Nothing wrong with liking a movie because of the leading actor - i'm 21, so it doesn't make it wrong to fancy someone my age!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FFS its Film 2009 now , US has opened a new thread for the new year.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
Surely that's all you need in a movie? That's why all ladies like dirty dancing, grey's anatomy, e.r, p.s i love you, george in the jungle, the mummy etc etc etc.

And as for cinematography, err lord of the rings anyone?

Nothing wrong with liking a movie because of the leading actor - i'm 21, so it doesn't make it wrong to fancy someone my age!

yeah, I watch films because of the leading characters, just don't find the lead guy in Twilight in the slightist bit attractive. He looks a bit...weedy that's all, lol.

Matter of opinion though. I just don't like Twilight or Stephanie Meyer that's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here