Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
I did not feel that penalty was soft.

however every time we broke from their penalty area a Millwall player simply fell to the floor clutching heads, backs, knees......very disappointing to see.

INteresting that Kenny Jacket was on LBC radio or one of those London radio stations yesterday saying that one of the main ways to try and nullify our play was to be physical, (fair enough they got that right) slow the game down (well they got that right in a number of ways) and intelligent in making sure the game was played at their pace.

All in all, get the ball into the big lad up front, fall down if they break and push, shove and stop players from getting momentum.

Apart from the clutching of heads and play acting which then resulted in time-wasting, you cant really deny that Jackett had a game plan that worked for the first hour.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes bold that's exactly what happened !!! f*** sake don't u know we eat babies .. Heard a horse got stabbed aswell

It is what happened, the trouble was between the East Stand Brasserie entrance and the entrance to the Family Stand. Some of your lot even stormed through the family stand turnstiles and started offering parents who were getting their kids coats on.

If was embarrassing, truly a disgrace.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
For a big fcuking team, they are a bunch of Jessies. heard that two of them are off training today due to the very dangerous "fluff in the belly button" Nasty.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
if anyone hears of the drunk who "took on" the east stand giving it large about his prowess perhaps remind him that he was ushered out by a rather plump and very jolly forty something female steward while his mate outside was pinned to the wall and stopped from joining the action by a somewhat diminutive wpc with a very fetching line in christmas lights round her hat

Hsrd?

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Bold ,,,u. Heard millwall go right let's go this way it's the quickest way to get to parents with kids .. Do f*** off

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What happened is your lot decided to walk the long way round to the station so as to avoid the main Brighton contingent coming out of the West and North stands, and gave a load of abuse to parents, kids and grandparents coming out of the Family Stand. That is what happened.

Now that is embarrassing.

But it's not the long way round, is it?
Most away fans walk round that way if they're going to the station. I walk through / past them after every game.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
if anyone hears of the drunk who "took on" the east stand giving it large about his prowess perhaps remind him that he was ushered out by a rather plump and very jolly forty something female steward while his mate outside was pinned to the wall and stopped from joining the action by a somewhat diminutive wpc with a very fetching line in christmas lights round her hat

Hsrd?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bold ,,,u. Heard millwall go right let's go this way it's the quickest way to get to parents with kids .. Do f*** off

I didn't hear that at all, I saw it, I came out of the family stand myself and was halfway up the stairs to the East Stand Brasserie.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
What happened is your lot decided to walk the long way round to the station so as to avoid the main Brighton contingent coming out of the West and North stands, and gave a load of abuse to parents, kids and grandparents coming out of the Family Stand. That is what happened.

Now that is embarrassing.

So how do you know what we decided to do !! I didn't go that way

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I quite like Millwall. I know the two lads in question that the OP mentions, and they were the only ones that had their details taken by PC Balkham's fat mate. If they're banned for this (and don't rule it out) then something is seriously wrong at our football club. If you remember the 1901 bloke who was banned (and still is I think) for the incident against Palace last year, then it'll be along the same lines as this.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So how do you know what we decided to do !! I didn't go that way

So you didn't go that way, and so basically haven't got a clue what happened.

I obviously do not know what went on in the heads of these morons, and so I can only assume why they decided to do what they did. Perhaps it was for other reasons, or they genuinely do like making kids cry, but for big so called hard blokes to kick off with kids dressed up as santa around them, total and utter brainless twats.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
You lot are so predictable some two bob **** was giving it , got a slap end of if I'm not mistaken didn't a few of your lot get nicked at palace ,, people in glass houses ,, if you pull the lions tail then expect to get bitten and that's exactly what happened ,as for your support if that's what you call it embarrassing ,, u got lucky when mackail smith divedView attachment 37667

That's not what happened though is it. Your fans after the game marched on our family stand and slapped a Dad with his son, then went on and intimidated more kids. Not very heroic is it!

We've seen them all over the years but Millwall are the biggest brain dead bullies going, indiscriminately scaring opposing fans doesn't make you hard, it makes you a pest and your real fans and even your famous old firm would be ashamed of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here