Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Can you imagine being a decent Millwall fan (if any even exist) and have to sit with all the morons that support the club week in week out.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Can you imagine being a decent Millwall fan (if any even exist) and have to sit with all the morons that support the club week in week out.

They do exist believe it or not ...every club has its knob ed fans ....had a good chat with some on way to station and were good blokes .....not chavvy teenagers but family men who love their football.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Surely the way to deal with the idiots is not to wade in but ignore them - whether you're a steward or a fan? Like dealing with toddlers when they're kicking off.

Easily done if walking past but if someone is in your face and there is no where to move to then to ignore makes you look soft and looking soft is a wekness the cowards jump on. Fronting out normally best way to protect yourself. Rarely comes to anything

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They do exist believe it or not ...every club has its knob ed fans ....had a good chat with some on way to station and were good blokes .....not chavvy teenagers but family men who love their football.

According to the programme last night, Gregg Wallace off of Masterchef is a Millwall fan - they do exist. Unfortunately they have a large following of idiots, from what i saw last night kids not older than 17, trying to live off their old reputation. Had no problems myself and didnt see any problems either.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
According to the programme last night, Gregg Wallace off of Masterchef is a Millwall fan - they do exist. Unfortunately they have a large following of idiots, from what i saw last night kids not older than 17, trying to live off their old reputation. Had no problems myself and didnt see any problems either.

to be fair if we were playing anyone else last night half what is in this thread would not of even been mentioned.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
You lot are so predictable some two bob **** was giving it , got a slap end of if I'm not mistaken didn't a few of your lot get nicked at palace ,, people in glass houses ,, if you pull the lions tail then expect to get bitten and that's exactly what happened ,as for your support if that's what you call it embarrassing ,, u got lucky when mackail smith dived image.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You lot are so predictable some two bob **** was giving it , got a slap end of if I'm not mistaken didn't a few of your lot get nicked at palace ,, people in glass houses ,, if you pull the lions tail then expect together bitten and that's exactly what happened ,as for your support if that's what you call it embarrassing ,, u got lucky when mackail smith divedView attachment 37667

I seriously though we were playing Millwall ladies team for much of the match, never in my life have a seen grown footballers falling over so much and rolling about on the floor crying their eyes out. And you complain about our penalty, laughable.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
You lot are so predictable some two bob **** was giving it , got a slap end of if I'm not mistaken didn't a few of your lot get nicked at palace ,, people in glass houses ,, if you pull the lions tail then expect to get bitten and that's exactly what happened ,as for your support if that's what you call it embarrassing ,, u got lucky when mackail smith divedView attachment 37667

Hmmmm -- only bringing less than 1,400 on a short trip when you're in the play off positions isn't too clever.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
I seriously though we were playing Millwall ladies team for much of the match, never in my life have a seen grown footballers falling over so much and rolling about on the floor crying their eyes out. And you complain about our penalty, laughable.

You didn,t see Leeds the other month then . To be fair if we ever go up to the premiership you will see it week in week out , just an unfortunate fact of football .

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
No millwall in the hikers from 5.30---7.15

it would have been about 7.15 I walked by, looked to be about 10-15 blokes outside all with baseballs caps and long coats!! might just have been a stag party!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You lot are so predictable some two bob **** was giving it , got a slap end of if I'm not mistaken didn't a few of your lot get nicked at palace ,, people in glass houses ,, if you pull the lions tail then expect to get bitten and that's exactly what happened

What happened is your lot decided to walk the long way round to the station so as to avoid the main Brighton contingent coming out of the West and North stands, and gave a load of abuse to parents, kids and grandparents coming out of the Family Stand. That is what happened.

Now that is embarrassing.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Yes bold that's exactly what happened !!! f*** sake don't u know we eat babies .. Heard a horse got stabbed aswell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here