Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The only thing I saw was one lonesome prat in an MFC baseball jacket walking (carrying carpets obviously) through the Brighton fans and bumping in to anyone he could. Just starting straight ahead with a big frown on his face.

All I heard was laughter.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The only thing I saw was one lonesome prat in an MFC baseball jacket walking (carrying carpets obviously) through the Brighton fans and bumping in to anyone he could. Just starting straight ahead with a big frown on his face.

All I heard was laughter.

Was he the one from the BitterSweet Symphony video?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Went for a couple in Brighton after, walking down queens road when two Millwalls fans (teenagers) started giving it the homophobic abuse, ignored it but just turned and looked at them and just for that reason they're trying to start a fight.

Living off there old reputation, just a bunch of f***ing idiots really.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
was there Millwall in the Hikers Rest before the game, walked by and there seemed to be some "non local" baseball cap wearing blokes, whoall looked about 40-50?

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
On the footbridge over the railway line..........

Spotty Millwall Oik: Huh, smells like bum sex round here.

My Wife: Interesting, how do you know what it smells like?

Spotty Millwall Oik: .............. Silence, slightly embarrassed look on his spotty face

Tw@t

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
thread full of nothing then really.

Shame the bloke who ran in the east didnt take a slap but hardly suprising when its the kids stand. I expect all his mates have heard how he took on a whole stand

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what is the hikers like on matchdays ? is it a locals pub with a few football fans or does it become a football pub with a few locals ?

Im not sure, I go in there for a pint on Saturdays as prefer to drink out of a glass than plastic(im a coldean lane parker:-( ). It always seems ok, never seen any trouble, but I am not from round there so not sure who frequents it on match days, what I will say is that the landlord is a top man as he somehow always manages to pull a cracking bar maid out of the bag, the brunette in there on Saturday was gorgeous.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Total inbreds - the lot of them. And they can't come up with anything original for a song other than the 'no one likes us..... - get a f**king new song you wankers.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Saw some bloke about 60 run in to the east lower, shouting 'millwall millwall' and the 'come on then you wankers'. Then followed by his chunck from the Goonies son. Most just looked at him like 'whatever mate' and then they f***ed off. Totally sad sad bunch of muppets.

That is the single most exciting event to EVER happen in ESL. I suppose the Bermondsey Stevedore got enmeshed in all the tartan rugs and werthers wrappers...either that or he was bored to death.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Im not sure, I go in there for a pint on Saturdays as prefer to drink out of a glass than plastic(im a coldean lane parker:-( ). It always seems ok, never seen any trouble, but I am not from round there so not sure who frequents it on match days, what I will say is that the landlord is a top man as he somehow always manages to pull a cracking bar maid out of the bag, the brunette in there on Saturday was gorgeous.
on non match days i'm told there are a few tasty characters in there.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And they can't come up with anything original for a song other than the 'no one likes us..... - get a f**king new song you wankers.

Erm. We are probably the worst fans in the league for originality and variety of songs.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Some delightful kid probably about the age of 12 pointed out at the top of his voice whilst walking over the bridge that it smelt of bum sex. Not sure how he knew what it smelt like.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Me and my mates just laughed at them in the queue for the train as they walked past on the bridge. Some of them were about 15 and haven't hit puberty yet. Laughable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here