Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
We walked round the stadium from the North to get the P&R and they all come out of the south running and pushinganyone they could. Was a lady and child next to me, she must have been 60 and he was about 6 or 7 and one bloke come up to her and said 'f*** off home you slag' the little kid started crying. There is just no need. If the 'lads' want a fight with the brighton boys then so be it, but is there really any need infront of kids.....most of them have probably got kids back at home anyway! Ridiculous!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
We were queueing on the walkway to the Lewes platform and a couple of Neanderthals came barging past everyone. They then reached a steward (tough looking black lad) who wouldn't let them barge through any more. Another smaller black steward then joined him.

What followed was an embarrassment to football fans and humanity generally.

The pair of Millwall fans (50ish & 30ish) were just unbelievable. Sticking their faces in the stewards faces, telling them to speak English and generally being disgusting, racist, childish, homophobic morons. A couple of kids were led away crying. The irony that was pointed out by the stewards is that they both came from Bermondsey and were not gay or African at all!!

Then a copper turned up and they drift back into the crowd. However they were fished out and taken to the platform for a telling off... which is what they wanted all along.

WANKERS.

we were queueing on the walkway to the lewes platform and a couple of neanderthals came barging past everyone. They then reached a steward (tough looking black lad) who wouldn't let them barge through any more. Another smaller black steward then joined him.

What followed was an embarrassment to football fans and humanity generally.

The pair of millwall fans (50ish & 30ish) were just unbelievable. Sticking their faces in the stewards faces, telling them to speak english and generally being disgusting, racist, childish, homophobic morons. A couple of kids were led away crying. The irony that was pointed out by the stewards is that they both came from bermondsey and were not gay or african at all!!

Then a copper turned up and they drift back into the crowd. However they were fished out and taken to the platform for a telling off... Which is what they wanted all along.

Wankers.

why are these people not arrested,it seems the steward/police system cannot cope with anything more than telling people to sit down:down:
It was pretty likely that millwall would cause a problem afterwards but no real effort to sort this out?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
why are these people not arrested,it seems the steward/police system cannot cope with anything more than telling people to sit down:down:
It was pretty likely that millwall would cause a problem afterwards but no real effort to sort this out?

It amazes me that they get away with it. I guess it's easier for the Police to just load 'em on a train and send 'em home... and to be honest I doubt a night in the cells and a £60 fine is gonna be much deterrent to these bell-ends..

The other problem with them is that they are utterly proud of their behaviour and seem to revel in it - a few other Millwall fans around the incident were looking on proudly and goading them.

it amazes me that they get away with it. I guess it's easier for the police to just load 'em on a train and send 'em home... And to be honest i doubt a night in the cells and a £60 fine is gonna be much deterrent to these bell-ends..

The other problem with them is that they are utterly proud of their behaviour and seem to revel in it - a few other millwall fans around the incident were looking on proudly and goading them.

i think they could hit them a little bit harder than £60 tbh,i know its not quite like the 70's when a shotgun was taken into the ground by millwall but for the kids its probably quite terrifying to see your dad attacked and not much fun for the dad,YOU COULD SEE FROM THE ESU THAT FANS WERE INTENT ON CAUSING TROUBLE AND PLENTY OF HOMOPHOBIC ABUSE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER,IF A FEW HAD BEEN NICKED EARLY THEY MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT TRYING TO ATTACK THE FAMILY STAND.
PS WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE THEM?

i think they could hit them a little bit harder than £60 tbh,i know its not quite like the 70's when a shotgun was taken into the ground by millwall but for the kids its probably quite terrifying to see your dad attacked and not much fun for the dad,YOU COULD SEE FROM THE ESU THAT FANS WERE INTENT ON CAUSING TROUBLE AND PLENTY OF HOMOPHOBIC ABUSE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER,IF A FEW HAD BEEN NICKED EARLY THEY MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT TRYING TO ATTACK THE FAMILY STAND.
PS WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE THEM?

I don't not like them Rev, I don't like them either though. They are a nothing club followed by middle aged men in the throws of a mid life crisis and teenage wannabe hoolies living off past reputation, my apathy towards them is complete.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
We walked round the stadium from the North to get the P&R and they all come out of the south running and pushinganyone they could. Was a lady and child next to me, she must have been 60 and he was about 6 or 7 and one bloke come up to her and said 'f*** off home you slag' the little kid started crying. There is just no need. If the 'lads' want a fight with the brighton boys then so be it, but is there really any need infront of kids.....most of them have probably got kids back at home anyway! Ridiculous!

they seem to be very good at challenging women children and the elderly , but not quite so brave when confronted with people who are prepared to stand their ground as happend last season , as for the thought of these type of people having children of their own does not bare thinking about .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bit of a strange bunch those Millwall fans, They seemed to have the attitude of we're Millwall so you have to be scared of us which would be ok if they looked a little bit scarey but they didn't. And as for all the limp wrist gesturing during the game it looked a bit too natural for a lot of them.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
they seem to be very good at challenging women children and the elderly , but not quite so brave when confronted with people who are prepared to stand their ground as happend last season , as for the thought of these type of people having children of their own does not bare thinking about .
I hold no brief for these bullying pricks who have a go at women, kids and "scarfers" as the danny dyers of this world insist on calling them, but anyone who thinks millwall dont have a lot of genuinely hard , scary fans is kidding themselves, these types incidentally , would probably give the bullies a slap themselves if seen.

i hold no brief for these bullying pricks who have a go at women, kids and "scarfers" as the danny dyers of this world insist on calling them, but anyone who thinks millwall dont have a lot of genuinely hard , scary fans is kidding themselves, these types incidentally , would probably give the bullies a slap themselves if seen.

just like the krays kept the east end safe for old ladies:facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
, these types incidentally , would probably give the bullies a slap themselves if seen.

This kind of 'honour amongst thieves' stuff is often trotted out. I've never once seen anything like that happen, and am pretty sure that it very rarely ever does.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am proud of all the Brighton fans who went to the game last night and refused to be intimenated by some of the Millwall fans I think some of them may be embarrassed by the brave fans who threatened women and children and men over 60 apart from our leader who wanted sort out some idiots in the coach park. Well done Brighton fans.:clap::clap2::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I understand a fair few Millwall went for beers in Lewes beforehand. That combination does conjure up quite a strange mental picture. Maybe they had a good chat about arts, crafts, literature and Bonfire over a pint of Harveys.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hold no brief for these bullying pricks who have a go at women, kids and "scarfers" as the danny dyers of this world insist on calling them, but anyone who thinks millwall dont have a lot of genuinely hard , scary fans is kidding themselves, these types incidentally , would probably give the bullies a slap themselves if seen.
They do have a lot of hard, scary types no doubt about it. About 300 Grant Mitchells wasted no time marching round the east stand towards the station looking ready for a fight with anyone who looked remotely like a geezer. They looked nasty fuckers to be honest. But I have to agree with [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] , this "honour amongst thieves" behaviour is a load of bollocks. Sure they might not physically attack women and kids, but seriously anyone who looks over 25 and able to look after themselves is game for a slap in a lot of their eyes, and it doesn't matter if it's 300 against ten.

What annoys me more is the number of morons who are about 5'6" who act like total twunts barging people out the way and that sort of thing, and so on - safe in the knowledge that the Grant Mitchells will pile in if anyone gives that nob a richly deserved slap. I walked past one last night acting like a moron and thought if he did that in public I'd have put him on the floor. And you know how scary I am, which gives an indication to the extent this nob was living off the reputation of some of the scary pricks following his club.

I don't not like them Rev, I don't like them either though. They are a nothing club followed by middle aged men in the throws of a mid life crisis and teenage wannabe hoolies living off past reputation, my apathy towards them is complete.
Pity is the word I would use. Tin-pot nothing club with hardly any fans whose sole contribution to the game has been to indirectly influence the way football crowds have been treated - in a bad way. Let's face it, where's the fun in it when you can't even TALK to half the away fans.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Its always like going back in time when you play them but last night they didn't care if its women, children or the elderly they abused. The only people they stayed cleared of was the ones that looked like they could handle themselves. You have to put it down to them being as thick as shit as when you look at them you can see there's nothing there. A couple of them tried to kick off on the East bound platfrom after the game and they decided to pick on a bloke with his two kids, luckily he was game and gave some back along with others around him, the wanna be hard lads soon moved on up the platform.
Has anyone ever seen so many of this chav quilted jackets in one place last night....hilarious !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here