Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Vydra

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So this is voted for by managers from the same division. You have to wonder just how much the talk sport blokes comments about penalties is a myopic fans view, or one that actually resonates amongst coaching staff of other teams.

On the face of it, 30 goals for a striker is the bench mark of a great season, up there with 12 clean sheets for a keeper etc. So not to win it, despite having achieved that total with nearly 2 months to go, may well signify a level of disatisfaction with how some of those goals have come about.

Wonder how the PFA votes will come out

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
And the biggest hair.

The strangest biggest hair and the whiniest suburban south London accent! I predict Murray will bank his million quid per annum, take a new 5 year contract and disappear off the face of the universe.

Oh yes, I've just read through that and it's amazing how they all go from being 100% sure Zaha and Murray are picking up awards, even the Crystals video was getting one. Then to utter disbelief that neither Zaha or Murray got one and the Crystals were overlooked to the whole thing being a joke award ceremony anyway, even though they had a Live thread running for it.

So that's awards nominated for,3, awards given 0. 3-0.

Oh and Calderon is a weed scummer. Not sure they understand why he got the award really.

Moosedog

Jul 30, 2012
Vydra is not even the best player at Watford, Abdi is and then maybe Chalobah. Saying that Vydra is the best 1 on 1 I have ever seen in the Championship he will score 9 out of 10

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope Parish doesn't get invited back. Fancy sitting at the table posting on BBS. What a classless bellend.

It's Steve Browett, one of the other owners, who does the BBS posting. Parish limits his gaffs to Twitter :lolol:

I guess the point still stands re Browett of course, although he seems to me, on other occasions, to be a decent guy.

'If Glenn doesn't win, table 8 is going over' :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh yes, I've just read through that and it's amazing how they all go from being 100% sure Zaha and Murray are picking up awards, even the Crystals video was getting one. Then to utter disbelief that neither Zaha or Murray got one and the Crystals were overlooked to the whole thing being a joke award ceremony anyway, even though they had a Live thread running for it.

So that's awards nominated for,3, awards given 0. 3-0.

Oh and Calderon is a weed scummer. Not sure they understand why he got the award really.

That was posted on there by Seaside / Glenn-Murray.

According to that thread the Crystals were beaten by '2 fat men'. Very gracious in defeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here