Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Vydra

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
By the way are you a palace fan? It would explain your blindness towards Vydra's ability, and they throw the 'delusional' word around like it's the only word in the dictionary ???

You're not alone with that thought, think he's stalking you tbh

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
Well no. Not delusional - I have no interest in how Vydra does, it means nothing. But I happen to rate him very highly.

By the way are you a palace fan? It would explain your blindness towards Vydra's ability, and they throw the 'delusional' word around like it's the only word in the dictionary ???

Nah but it is kinda delusional that you think a player scores a few goals in the championship and now think hes gunna be playing for a top club lol

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
Well no. Not delusional - I have no interest in how Vydra does, it means nothing. But I happen to rate him very highly.

Vydra is good at this level, yeah he scores some goals in the championship, but to then think hes gunna play for a top club.. is mental.. i hope im proved wrong.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nah but it is kinda delusional that you think a player scores a few goals in the championship and now think hes gunna be playing for a top club lol

No it's not. There's indication and reports of high level interest from here and Italy.

Believe what you want, disagree if you like, but it really isn't unrealistic to anticipate a big move for Vydra soon.

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
No it's not. There's indication and reports of high level interest from here and Italy.

Believe what you want, disagree if you like, but it really isn't unrealistic to anticipate a big move for Vydra soon.

So if vydra goes to united, city or chelsea.. LOL

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Guess you thought Bobby Zamora was gunna make it right to the very top too.. LOL

Bless, is it my turn now because I happen to have a framed signed matchworn Zamora shirt? On that basis you look like an axe wound?

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And again how many matches have you watched vydra?
the one game down at the amex where he scored a brace.. one was deflected and one was cos adam el abd is the slowest centre back in the world.

You see a player score a goal in the championship and think yeah hes gunna be a top player, delusional springs to mind..

Remind us how many goals Glenn Murray scored down at the Amex this year.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its patently obvious why Vydra picked up the award in comparison to Murray , the managers who voted chose him for overall ability and not players who are seen as one trick ponies.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nice to see Thomas Ince pick up his deserved award as Young Player Of The Year :clap:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Murray has had a great season and scored lots of goals, but Vydra is by far the more complete footballer.
Disagree with the argument regarding Vydra going on to a top club as being important though. No doubt in my mind he will grace the champion's league but future potential shouldn't influence a player of the season award. It should be judged on the current season.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The word is that ZAHA was going up the steps 2 at a time and tripped on the the last one and fell flat on his rear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here