Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Vydra

I've just had a little look on BBS about this non-award.

Seems they're not too happy that Murray didn't win.

I don't suppose anyone could find a bit of footage of CPFC2010's faces when Vydra was announced, especially as the Chairman was posting on there at the time (classy) and threatened to turn the table over.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've just had a little look on BBS about this non-award.

Seems they're not too happy that Murray didn't win.

I don't suppose anyone could find a bit of footage of CPFC2010's faces when Vydra was announced, especially as the Chairman was posting on there at the time (classy) and threatened to turn the table over.

'Player of the Year next. Table 8's going over if Glenn doesn't win'

:lolol:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
The club has no class from owner down to the Groupon scrotes.

Hmm, I like this. "Stripey Nigels" hasn't really caught on, so how about "Groupon Scrotes" as our new nickname for Palace fans?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Vydra will be at a top Premier League or Serie A club within 2 years. Murray won't be.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hmm, I like this. "Stripey Nigels" hasn't really caught on, so how about "Groupon Scrotes" as our new nickname for Palace fans?

Oh I say! :clap2: It's a great way to start the week.

ps GS tinpot support at The St Paddy's Day Massacre to get the Webbed Feet Award for whining in the rain?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Vydra will be at a top Premier League or Serie A club within 2 years. Murray won't be.

Agreed. He is by FAR AND AWAY a better footballer than Murray. An award well deserved.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Murray should of won award, best player in championship? Nathianel Chabaloah.

stupid.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
I think he will...

And again how many matches have you watched vydra?
the one game down at the amex where he scored a brace.. one was deflected and one was cos adam el abd is the slowest centre back in the world.

You see a player score a goal in the championship and think yeah hes gunna be a top player, delusional springs to mind..

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
The gulf between championship and top premier league clubs is quite big.. and considering vydra has never played a game in the top flight.. i wouldnt be so confident of him playing for a top club lol

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And again how many matches have you watched vydra?
the one game down at the amex where he scored a brace.. one was deflected and one was cos adam el abd is the slowest centre back in the world.

You see a player score a goal in the championship and think yeah hes gunna be a top player, delusional springs to mind..

Well no. Not delusional - I have no interest in how Vydra does, it means nothing. But I happen to rate him very highly.

By the way are you a palace fan? It would explain your blindness towards Vydra's ability, and they throw the 'delusional' word around like it's the only word in the dictionary ???

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The gulf between championship and top premier league clubs is quite big.. and considering vydra has never played a game in the top flight.. i wouldnt be so confident of him playing for a top club lol

albert.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here