Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bloody great another match I can't go to because they moved it to when I'm working,No season ticket for me next year that's the last straw. will just buy them on a game to game basis.
I have already said, I wouldn't be surprised if ST numbers drop by 30-40% next season,...... I am stopping mine, and my brother-in-law next to me is too.... there are a few others near us in W3C stopping too. If this is reflected in other areas, I suspect there might be a funding crisis at the club.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody great another match I can't go to because they moved it to when I'm working,No season ticket for me next year that's the last straw. will just buy them on a game to game basis.

Seeing as how the number of STHs who give midweek home games a swerve (for doubtless very good reasons like living hundreds of miles away and having work the next day) looks to be running at about 5-6000, it must start to make economic sense to buy tickets on a game by game basis when the number of midweek games reaches a certain level. And SKY won't always be there to pick up the shortfall.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
How in the blue **** did you get tickets for that?! Me and my mates ended up buying tickets for the Amsterdam show because Wembley sold out quicker than all hell.

Booked through AXS.com seem to be the best way to book Wembley and O2 shows, got two other STH in as well. My guess is that the gig will be more entertaining than the game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will be in Fuengirola on Friday so hopefully will find a bar with Sky.

Maybe watch it in John Crumplin's bar? Did you ever find it btw :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Am in a minoroty here, however I am delighted with the change. I Look after Jim Jnr on Sturdays so can very rarely attend 3pm kick offs. By moving this game to Friday the club have sold one extra ticket.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
8 home games to go only 3 are on a Saturday at 3pm
So I can see why people who struggle to make midweek games won't be renewing season tickets next year

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Had a feeling this would happen. Off to Bournemouth for a jolly on the Saturday so Friday night game works out fine from my perspective

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Already have plans for that day. System of A Down at Wembley so I now have to miss the game. Bloody Sky!

Indeed, at least we'll be entertained, and won't come away feeling like we've been conned.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How in the blue **** did you get tickets for that?! Me and my mates ended up buying tickets for the Amsterdam show because Wembley sold out quicker than all hell.

We managed to get some with the help of Hotchilidog :thumbsup: We were online on more than one computer all morning waiting for them to go on sale, failed to get any as they sold out in a matter of about 3 minutes. Then ****ing ticketmaster started forwarding us to their own touting site (get me in) where the tickets were on sale for five or ten times the face value within 2 minutes of them being announced as sold out on the official site.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit I prefer evening games, but then they don't have that much of an impact on me. I do feel for ST holders that can't make them.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We managed to get some with the help of Hotchilidog :thumbsup: We were online on more than one computer all morning waiting for them to go on sale, failed to get any as they sold out in a matter of about 3 minutes. Then ****ing ticketmaster started forwarding us to their own touting site (get me in) where the tickets were on sale for five or ten times the face value within 2 minutes of them being announced as sold out on the official site.

Yep, that's what we had. Four of us refreshing like mad and then only being able to buy the more expensive resold tickets. Am now getting a weekend away to Amsterdam though! Silver linings punk:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Oh great. I assume that means it's gonna be on the tellybox, and that usually means we will play doubly shite and get soccered off the park live for the whole country to see :down:
the whole country? i doubt if my aunt in Skegness will be watching

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here