Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you each tell me how you made your posts...

- web or Tapatalk
- if web - which template you are using - classic, modern or mobile.
I'm on the web, Classic. (tried Modern, didn't like it, maybe just down to what I was used to)

Just to be clear, it's only my first post on the thread that's got the wrong time, and jumped ahead of the OP 'worthingseagull'.

My post quoting 'pasty' was a joke, I had made a post before him, and edited it afterwards to include his quote. So you don't need pasty's settings, but possibly worthingseagull's.

The same thing happened a few days ago where I read an OP, read a link it referred to, and posted a reply, which then went above the OP. Maybe it's simply that you have a different time on your Classic and Modern setup?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pasty, why don't you post something like:

"Although the same happened to me with the thread "General weirdness when quoting"

I started the thread, and @Hillian1 was the first reply but it appears above my opening gambit."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jesus, I was only joking mate, you don't have to do everything I say.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now laugh.

This is too easy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm on the web, Classic. (tried Modern, didn't like it, maybe just down to what I was used to)

Just to be clear, it's only my first post on the thread that's got the wrong time, and jumped ahead of the OP 'worthingseagull'.

My post quoting 'pasty' was a joke, I had made a post before him, and edited it afterwards to include his quote. So you don't need pasty's settings, but possibly worthingseagull's.

The same thing happened a few days ago where I read an OP, read a link it referred to, and posted a reply, which then went above the OP. Maybe it's simply that you have a different time on your Classic and Modern setup?

Although the same happened to me with the thread "General weirdness when quoting"

I started the thread, and [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] was the first reply but it appears above my opening gambit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So now everyone gets to see how much better they are than us now. Great.

They could have watched the return fixture in November to see that. To be honest, I thought we played well against them and were unlucky to lose. We were at a friends house, who is neutral, he thought we looked good.

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Is that now 8 evening league games this season? For crying out loud, they are a nightmare for me! I am fuming! If they had sent me a season ticket renewal letter today, they would have had it returned with a freshly made turd, yes I know BHA don't do the fixture list, but I am just peeed off to miss another game! Up yours Sky

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Could we have a "when will Bournemouth get their penalty" competition ?

I'll be at home with my cans of Guinness and the Grand National racing guide in front of me, as the Albion thrash a desperate Boscombe by 2 clear goals.

Wonder why I gave up the ST ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and if Peter f**king Beagrie's down as well I swear I'll swing for that man and his smarmy northern ways.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is that now 8 evening league games this season? For crying out loud, they are a nightmare for me! I am fuming! If they had sent me a season ticket renewal letter today, they would have had it returned with a freshly made turd, yes I know BHA don't do the fixture list, but I am just peeed off to miss another game! Up yours Sky

You'd better hope we don't ever get promoted.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not happy about this, I look forward to Saturday 3PM matches and a Friday isn't good after a weeks hard graft.

It makes me wonder how many people other than fans of Brighton and Bournemouth enjoy watching a match like this on TV.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

Quite agree and another Advance rail ticket wasted !!

F@@king fuming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here