Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Bournemouth game moved to Friday night

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bunch of Arse, was seeing Sean Walsh Friday night, the Albion Saturday and Brighton Marathon Sunday. Rupert Murdoch is a funt.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
For the second time in two years Ive booked game tickets, trains and hotel at substantial cost to come down from Liverpool to see a game. Yet again it's been moved for TV. Last time (v Watford) we missed the football completely and had the weekend in Brighton without seeing a match. This time I allowed for the possibity and so we can still just get to the game. However I'm bringing a fledgling 13 year old fan to his first game at the Amex. a potentially cold night game with the wait for trains at the end won't be the same for him If I'd known in time I would have booked a different weekend for a different game.

Surely the tickets shouldn't go on sale until at least the date of the game is fixed

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Already have plans for that day. System of A Down at Wembley so I now have to miss the game. Bloody Sky!

How in the blue **** did you get tickets for that?! Me and my mates ended up buying tickets for the Amsterdam show because Wembley sold out quicker than all hell.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So two of our amazing 3 games on Sky are and were against bournemouth...Christ sky gave us some dog shite games.To be fair you can see why we get so few live games as we've been boring to watch mostly since we've moved to the amex and the commentators always slate our slow boring style of play.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
So two of our amazing 3 games on Sky are and were against bournemouth...Christ sky gave us some dog shite games.To be fair you can see why we get so few live games as we've been boring to watch mostly since we've moved to the amex and the commentators always slate our slow boring style of play.

Its because sky think we're big rivals, although this year ,out of my jelousy I really do want to smash them and
Put them back in there place.

after all, were the real madrid of the south...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

One of these days we'll see a positive post from you. I won't hold my breath.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I haven't got Sky Sports, but if I did would I watch Bournemouth on TV on a Friday night? Definitely not.
If I wasnt a Brighton fan would I watch Brighton on TV on a Friday night? Same answer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Although the same happened to me with the thread "General weirdness when quoting"

I started the thread, and [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] was the first reply but it appears above my opening gambit.

I think Sky have the ability to move posts about on NSC like they do with moving football matches :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Could we have a "when will Bournemouth get their penalty" competition ?

I'll be at home with my cans of Guinness and the Grand National racing guide in front of me, as the Albion thrash a desperate Boscombe by 2 clear goals.

Wonder why I gave up the ST ?

When Dunk unnecessarily goes through the back of someone going away from goal (like last time) possibly ?

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Time Sky should feck off - we should be able to watch our footy when we want - and that's a Sat 3 pm kick off and not be dictated to by media twats who understand zippo about football

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We are ALWAYS on the telly against Bournemouth. Do the telly types think it's some kind of south coast derby?

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Bloody great another match I can't go to because they moved it to when I'm working,No season ticket for me next year that's the last straw. will just buy them on a game to game basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here