Feel sorry for palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Oh really? You are a bit paranoid like your mate fosters headband! Why the hell would I want to come on here and pretend to be a Brighton fan? I was worried last night as my brother was on his way back and was saying the motorways were really dangerous last thing I want to see is someone laughing about it! You carry on believing what you want thats up to you some people have a life though!

Then why bother going at all ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I've given him the benefit of the doubt so far. What we need on NSC is a Palacefinder General :smile:

Buzzer's yer man

He can get straight on the Batphone to Commissioner Bozza, and grass up Palace fans posting on "non Palace threads " :rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Buzzer's yer man

He can get straight on the Batphone to Commissioner Bozza, and grass up Palace fans posting on "non Palace threads " :rolleyes:

Palace troll in yet more 'trying to take the moral high ground' shocker. Haha! I bet you even think that posting where you're not welcome is edgy. Silly Nigel.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Spot on and I have not seen an apology from COYP after you have proved him so wrong.

Actually, I said no one made a forum thread on the BBS or HOL about the Halifax game that was called off. Still being that it was over 15 years ago that might be why. The fact that you are still harping on about it 15 years later might be more of an issue.

Personally, I go on the HOL not the BBS but if I did I would have likely made a comment similar to the more intelligent of your fans have which is I feel sorry for any real fan who's travelled the length and breadth of England to go to a game only for it to be called off. Would have responded to your post sooner but I haven't been on.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
When all Brighton fans only get to laugh at a Palace game being called off as a bit of a win I really wouldnt be too fussed.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Buzzer's yer man

Have you noticed this as well .
Any man who sticks two fingers up at a palace pub is not to be trifled with .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When all Brighton fans only get to laugh at a Palace game being called off as a bit of a win I really wouldnt be too fussed.

When you can read properly, I suggest you rewrite that comment so that it at least contains some semblance of accuracy. You say 'all Brighton fans'. There are a fair number of Brighton fans expressing sympathy.

Also COYP, I referred to the Halifax game as it was one that came to mind but Hawk referred to the Blackburn game which if forgotten about. The Blackburn game has a thread on bbs which was full of 'savoury' comments.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
When you can read properly, I suggest you rewrite that comment so that it at least contains some semblance of accuracy. You say 'all Brighton fans'. There are a fair number of Brighton fans expressing sympathy.

Also COYP, I referred to the Halifax game as it was one that came to mind but Hawk referred to the Blackburn game which if forgotten about. The Blackburn game has a thread on bbs which was full of 'savoury' comments.

:thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
#gunningformostpostsagain.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Being that it was you I was quoting not Hawk then very clearly I was speaking about the Halifax game so I'm not really certain why Fossie is doing a thumbs up like he's been proven right....he's still wrong.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Being that it was you I was quoting not Hawk then very clearly I was speaking about the Halifax game so I'm not really certain why Fossie is doing a thumbs up like he's been proven right....he's still wrong.

Well done, you score one on pedantic precision. The point he was making though is that there was not a lot of sympathy from your lot when a similar thing happened to us, which is just as it should be. No one was hurt, many were inconvenienced and wasted time and money, a source of small pleasure surely for any rival, go talk to a friend (probably called Nigel) for sympathy. I hope the replay is really inconvenient for you.
The fact you are on here complaining about our lack of compassion towards Palace fans, in a moment of misery for some of your fans is even more satisfying, it is nice for us to have a laugh at your misfortune, but even nicer when we know you know we are laughing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports