Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Father/Son duo's who have SCORED for the Albion?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Gordan Smith
Peter Smith
😉
Gordon's ACTUAL son Grant was a 1st-year scholar with Albion during the 1996-97 season, and scored for the U-18s (including a goal against Crystal Palace). He left at the end of that season and joined Wycombe Wanderers (where Neil Smillie was the U-18s manager).

Grant Smith - wikipedia

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Gordon's ACTUAL son Grant was a 1st-year scholar with Albion during the 1996-97 season, and scored for the U-18s (including a goal against Crystal Palace). He left at the end of that season and joined Wycombe Wanderers (where Neil Smillie was the U-18s manager).

Grant Smith - wikipedia
played for Swindon against us in the 2004 play offs. Left Back I think

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Daragh Ryan was just before my time really. What was his story? I see he scored 2 goals in 9 games, was he any good?

Jul 7, 2003
Did Carl Tiler ever score an own goal for Forest or Barnsley against us as I'm sure his dad Ken Tiler scored a couple for us in the 70's

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Solly March's dad Steve was a 1st-year scholar (or trainee, as they were back then) with Albion in 1987-88. He scored four goals for the U-18s that season but then left the club.
Ellie Brazil’s :love: dad scored against the Albion. Does this count?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Did Carl Tiler ever score an own goal for Forest or Barnsley against us as I'm sure his dad Ken Tiler scored a couple for us in the 70's
Didn't he do the weather ?
1701967574571.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Grant Smith - wikipedia
As ever, ridiculously fine work :bowdown:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
played for Swindon against us in the 2004 play offs. Left Back I think
Was a sub in the first leg of the play off semi final and came on after about 55 mins. Think he'd spent a majority of the season out injured as that was his first appearance since October.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
both of Larry May's sons were with the Albion as youngsters. Chris was a goalie who I think may have even made a sub appearance for the first team. His other boy Steve was with Brighton up to u-18 level I think and was best friends with Sam Rents. Would have scored for the youth team but never made a first team appearance as far as I know

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Francis (frank) Fraser played for the reserves. His son Tommy played for the first team and scored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here