Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Father/Son duo's who have SCORED for the Albion?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
So last night the Hinshelwood's joined what appears to be quite an exclusive club of father/son duo's who have not only played for but scored for Brighton.

I can only think of:

Adam & Jack Hinshelwood
Gerry & Darragh Ryan
Steve & Joe Gatting

any others?

where do we stand on the Nicky Forster/Jake Forster-Caskey scenario- is it CANON?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Father step-son

Nicky Forster
Jake Caskey-Forster

Edit: Doh, just seen the bottom of your post.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing that in the 120+ year history of our club, there are only three known father-son duos to have scored.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Father step-son

Nicky Forster
Jake Caskey-Forster

Edit: Doh, just seen the bottom of your post.

probably depends on your definition of father. Forster was obviously not his biological father but absolutely a huge part of his life (I am sure that when he was on the verge of breaking through he was under the name of Caskey and by the time he broke through he'd added his step dads name). Also was surely responsible for Jake being at the club in the first place?

would love to know how that situation arose and how awkward it was. Was it while Forster and Caskey were team mates at Reading? None of my business of course but it is potential drama

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
probably depends on your definition of father. Forster was obviously not his biological father but absolutely a huge part of his life (I am sure that when he was on the verge of breaking through he was under the name of Caskey and by the time he broke through he'd added his step dads name). Also was surely responsible for Jake being at the club in the first place?

would love to know how that situation arose and how awkward it was. Was it while Forster and Caskey were team mates at Reading? None of my business of course but it is potential drama
Forster parent?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Steve Cook
Tommy Cook

Might be a grandfather combo right there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here