Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

A police charge of racially aggravated altercation or a few hundred thousand on a celeb program ? The difference, apparently, is an expensive education :wink:

My advice, surround yourself with morons and you'll look clever (relatively), that'll be £16,108 per term please Mr and Mrs Farage:laugh:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Farage is nothing but a grifter, he will attempt to reinvent himself, he’s heading for the Tory party and wants to be leader.

We saw how celebrity normalised Trump into the mainstream in the US and look what happened.

ITV are an enabler and should be ashamed, but they’re desperate their share price is stuck in the doldrums.

Folks should boycott the programme and organisations that advertise during breaks should be called out

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is he dead yet?

IMG_3784.jpeg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
In the same 'dross TV' as Love Island, Big Brother, Strictly, X Factor, BGT, The Voice and Celeb Trampolining on Roller Skates Cooking a Victoria Sponge with Ant & Dec.

Who watches this crap?
Britain loves this shit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In the same 'dross TV' as Love Island, Big Brother, Strictly, X Factor, BGT, The Voice and Celeb Trampolining on Roller Skates Cooking a Victoria Sponge with Ant & Dec.

Who watches this crap?
Take a guess that most, not all, people will watch at least one of those. Very big differences between Strictly, X Factor and Love Island audiences.

Which then begs the question, is it actually you that is different from the norm?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have never consciously watched the smegma-sodden, brain-rotting pile of abject sheep fodder with the 'c' word in the title which masquerades as 'reality' entertainment on mainstream television and would rather eat a crab louse-ridden pubic hair pizza washed down with stale, mosquito larvae-infested Carling Black Label than do so. I have seen inadvertent snatches of this vapid abomination and my very essence has vomited in torment.
But given the hateful, divided atmosphere in this unhappy country, the inclusion of Farage in its latest infliction is an act of unbelievably cretinous irresponsibility.
What is going on outside of your arse? Go on, take a look, dare ya.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wonder what odds you would get? I think it is a very real possibility.
Don’t think it would happen right away. Before that they will have to be through a failure with Braverman or Badenoch, then another round of soul search will begin while Farage simultaneously trys to position himself.

The bloke is a lying spiv but without doubt a great communicator with a lot charisma. People are easily fooled…

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Don’t think it would happen right away. Before that they will have to be through a failure with Braverman or Badenoch, then another round of soul search will begin while Farage simultaneously trys to position himself.

The bloke is a lying spiv but without doubt a great communicator with a lot charisma. People are easily fooled…
I agree about the timing. I can see it happening in the latter quarter of this decade.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I shit you not.

I can't wait to see him crying as he has insects thrown on him, while young women in bikinis laugh at him.

Bet he shits out of the challenges like the little rat he is.

(Unfortunately Mrs T has announced we won't be watching it. Spoilsport)
I'm with Mrs T.

Not right now of course, but in general. Wait, this isn't coming out right. I agree with her.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And yet this ITV game show contestant was forced to apologise for historic racist Tweets...

She said "I would like to sincerely apologise for the harmful stereotypes I perpetuated and the pain I have caused to the marginalised communities and groups of people mentioned."

Yeah of course she did :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
She said " "I would like to sincerely apologise for the harmful stereotypes I perpetuated and the pain I have caused to the marginalised communities and groups of people mentioned."

Yeah of course she did :ROFLMAO:
But will Farage say the same?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here