Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage is a contestant on "I'm a celebrity ****, get me out of here".

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Hancock also did pretty well on the SAS thing….one of only three to make it to the end. Never shirked any of the tasks.

still a smug **** though.
Well, yes, he made it to the end but then "failed" the course. The only person to complete the course was Gareth Gates.

During the "interrogation phase" "The Umpire" (who cannot be identified for security reasons despite having a beard that anybody could identify) shouted that Hancock was "AN ARROGANT WANKER".

And the world said "amen"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well, yes, he made it to the end but then "failed" the course. The only person to complete the course was Gareth Gates.

During the "interrogation phase" "The Umpire" (who cannot be identified for security reasons despite having a beard that anybody could identify) shouted that Hancock was "AN ARROGANT WANKER".

And the world said "amen"
The woman interrogator called him far worse and more accurately than that :laugh:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just had a look at Twitter and there's a lot of 'cant wait to see the the wokey lefty scum crying when our nige wins it' chat.

Personally, as someone who has a passing interest in it most years but is put off this year by the contestants (mainly him, but also most of the others who I don't really know), I couldn't give a shit how or what he does. I'm sure we'll hear all about it however it goes, though...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I have never consciously watched the smegma-sodden, brain-rotting pile of abject sheep fodder with the 'c' word in the title which masquerades as 'reality' entertainment on mainstream television and would rather eat a crab louse-ridden pubic hair pizza washed down with stale, mosquito larvae-infested Carling Black Label than do so. I have seen inadvertent snatches of this vapid abomination and my very essence has vomited in torment.
But given the hateful, divided atmosphere in this unhappy country, the inclusion of Farage in its latest infliction is an act of unbelievably cretinous irresponsibility.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have never consciously watched the smegma-sodden, brain-rotting pile of abject sheep fodder with the 'c' word in the title which masquerades as 'reality' entertainment on mainstream television and would rather eat a crab louse-ridden pubic hair pizza washed down with stale, mosquito larvae-infested Carling Black Label than do so. I have seen inadvertent snatches of this vapid abomination and my very essence has vomited in torment.
But given the hateful, divided atmosphere in this unhappy country, the inclusion of Farage in its latest infliction is an act of unbelievably cretinous irresponsibility.
So you'll be glued to the screen then? ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bet he wins if he doesn’t chose to drop out.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why are people with no interest in the programme all over this thread.
Why not just ignore it
I'm watching it by the way.
Because this thread is about Nigel Farage, as well as about I’m a celebrity.
my comment was about Farage.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In the same 'dross TV' as Love Island, Big Brother, Strictly, X Factor, BGT, The Voice and Celeb Trampolining on Roller Skates Cooking a Victoria Sponge with Ant & Dec.

Who watches this crap?
Mrs D…….who would respond with ‘who on earth wants to watch football on TV EVERY night?’ :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here