Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans United Video (possibly rare)

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
A fair few of us went up to Wrexham in 2004

Ah, the Guterman red card protest. I seem to remember we were joined by several Norwich fans who were playing Crewe the next day. When asked to give us a song they came out with this, quite possibly my favourite chant of all time.

Delia Smith's a classic cook,
She makes the whole team porridge,
She also makes a steak au poivre,
But that don't rhyme with Norwich.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Was this the one made at the time, when some supporters in the Eclipse were interviewed? I don't remember it being called The Fans United or looking like that.
Nope - it is one I made from various videos provided by people on here and sold with all profits (Somewhere between £500 and £1000 across several videos from memory) going to the club apart from one video/DVD of which the money went to the charity in memory of Starry's daughter. Very much amateur.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ah, the Guterman red card protest. I seem to remember we were joined by several Norwich fans who were playing Crewe the next day. When asked to give us a song they came out with this, quite possibly my favourite chant of all time.

Delia Smith's a classic cook,
She makes the whole team porridge,
She also makes a steak au poivre,
But that don't rhyme with Norwich.

That's brilliant.

The Bristol City fan weren't too happy to see us

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Great find...what a day that was....met Richard Vaughn when we went to Plymouths fans united day...another great footballing day

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I found this footage I had taped off an obsure cable channel whilst clearing out some old VHS.

It has some interviews pre and post match, one of which includes the origins of the 'customers not fans' argument!

Hopefully it's of interest.

Isn't some of this your 'A' level Media project?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here