Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
How are we due to get tickets for this game, if it's going to be tough to pay on the gate? Is there anyone locally in Plymouth who can buy them en-masse for us, and pay back when we arrive on the day?

What transport arrangements have been made from Brighton? It could do with being added to the first post or the fansreunited website, since a lot of detail seems to be getting lost.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
How are we due to get tickets for this game, if it's going to be tough to pay on the gate? Is there anyone locally in Plymouth who can buy them en-masse for us, and pay back when we arrive on the day?

What transport arrangements have been made from Brighton? It could do with being added to the first post or the fansreunited website, since a lot of detail seems to be getting lost.

Travel Details mate
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Last edited:

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Yes Fan United is not Fans United without that German guy with the flag and hat.. was it a Utrecht flag in the North Stand?

Just googled a bit and found this write-up about Fans United on this website: http://archiv.aktive-fans.de/01a9d793eb0015e01/01a9d793ed0e6853d/01a9d793f50cbf945.html - it's the archive of the Bündnis Aktiver Fußball-Fans (BAFF) - the German association of active football fans.

They say that they turned up with 8 representatives from Bochum, Darmstadt, Duisburg, Cologne and Mainz and then bumped into Frankfurt fans inside the Goldstone.

Maybe it's time we formed such an organisation...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I take on board what you say but please bear with us on the details. We are hoping to get an FAQ and suchlike out soon but we only had our first meeting last night.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Plymouth's ground holds, what, 16,000 (?), and their gates this season are about 6,000 tops...I'm sure all those who want to get in, will.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
Karl Bates tweeted me to say he is commentating on Barnet v Plymouth next week for Radio London and he will highlight the events and twitter page

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing

Ticketwise the link to the fansfest deal (ticket, pasty, pint etc.) is on my post on the previous page.

If it's just tickets then the box office number is 0845 3387232

Ticket pricing details as follows from the club site..........

Plymouth Argyle | Tickets | Home Tickets | Home Tickets | MATCH-DAY PRICES 2011-12

Whilst Edna is correct (and who'd argue with the queen anyway?) I would nonetheless urge getting a ticket in advance, there'll be no problem with space i'm sure but as explained earlier I worry about large numbers queueing at just one or two windows at the ticket office while the game kicks off. We want the experience to be memorable for noise, passion and unity INSIDE the ground not a ticketing clusterf**k outside.

Last edited:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Is there any way to ensure that we'll all be together? I don't want to get my ticket in advance, then find that we are all scattered over different areas of the ground. Do the club know about this event? Maybe they could allocate us a section of the ground or something, can they do that?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Tickets are available through the Green Taverners for their fans fest (which includes match tickets). Check out their sight Supporters Direct Day 24th September and PASOTI for details on what's included in the £25.

Will the organised coaches from Brighton be in Plymouth for midday to enjoy the FanFest?

Sorry to ask these questions - but if I'm thinking them, then others are too. With the surge in interest in Twitter and the Media, there needs to be something for them to actually see how they can join in and get involved with clear instructions. At the moment, that's lacking, and I'm concerned that many will forget about it quickly as a result.

I'm sure I read before that the club were not taking card payments, so there was no chance to order in advance through the ticket office unless a cheque was sent. I don't think I've seen a cheque for years, so that's not really a viable option. Others have suggested that the skeleton staff will struggle to cope with any on-the-day demand, so it'd be good to know what can be done in advance to help. The FanFest idea seems great - £20 for the match ticket in advance and £5 for the food/drink. Just hope that the organised Albion coaches will get there in time?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is there any way to ensure that we'll all be together? I don't want to get my ticket in advance, then find that we are all scattered over different areas of the ground. Do the club know about this event? Maybe they could allocate us a section of the ground or something, can they do that?

Unless I am completely mis-reading the entire situation, the protest is effectively AGAINST those currently controlling the club. Why do you think the club will help to organise it?

MikePAFC84

Sep 7, 2011
Plymouth
Hi, Plymouth fan here! Thank you for all your support and effort that you are giving us and putting in to these events - all plymouth fans are with you and ready to welcome with open arms on the 24th, this is what football shound be about!
If you need any help or info with anything please contact me on twitter MIKE20041984! u guys r legends and thankyou forhelping us in our cause, hope i can help at some point, keep it going! BHA & PAFC football united

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unless I am completely mis-reading the entire situation, the protest is effectively AGAINST those currently controlling the club. Why do you think the club will help to organise it?

Exactly , Peter Ridsdale is the type of guy who would invite David Bellotti to sit in the directors box on the 24th.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Exactly , Peter Ridsdale is the type of guy who would invite David Bellotti to sit in the directors box on the 24th.

And not because he confused Bellotti with Pasoti.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Just googled a bit and found this write-up about Fans United on this website: http://archiv.aktive-fans.de/01a9d793eb0015e01/01a9d793ed0e6853d/01a9d793f50cbf945.html - it's the archive of the Bündnis Aktiver Fußball-Fans (BAFF) - the German association of active football fans.

They say that they turned up with 8 representatives from Bochum, Darmstadt, Duisburg, Cologne and Mainz and then bumped into Frankfurt fans inside the Goldstone.

Maybe it's time we formed such an organisation...

..and they all got smashed out of their heads and slept on my floor afterwards :)
I'm sending Gerd Dembowski, head of BAFF, a message today (he regularly comes to our games)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So is everybody taking their Amex Opening Day flags to Plymouth?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports