NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can top her for flights!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Question about Stephens and Kayal about signing an extension to their contracts. Bloom answers only about Dale, no mention about Beram if he can help it, makes me THINK BK may be very close to signing a new deal.
That was so odd.

Hopefully it means Kayal is very close to signing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Chris is bloody brilliant isn't he?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If the fans don't just give their name and ask the question, they should be kicked out.

We don't care if you're a STH, how long you've been going, or if your grandson is on holiday.

Just ask your damn question.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
why would someone ask exactly the same question that someone asked earlier ??!! What a waste of time
I missed the first 15 minutes myself - sounds like that was when the good stuff about transfers was discussed.

Now we are on to pies and early leavers *yawns*

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
That was so odd.

Hopefully it means Kayal is very close to signing.

Yep - sounds like he has signed or is about to. JC saying things like 'I think beram is in a different position - without wanting to give anything away'. Bloom then stepped in and said he only has a year left. Did sound like he has signed/is signing. I also think it sounded pretty negative re Stephens. Am sure he would have been off if we'd got both Norwood and Pritchard in yesterday..

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Who writes to the chief executive about keeping people in their seats until the end of the match? what??? how much dross does he get daily I wonder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports