Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans' Forum - 4th August

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
How many turned up to one of their meetings? short memories, just like they forget about their admins

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm hoping Adrian the tactics wizard has turned up with his PLAY-BOOK.
Had my arm up for an hour, they wouldn't take my question. Chris looked at me and shook his head - he knows I'd find holes in his argument, so he dodged me. Pathetic.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
BHAFC getting an absolute ROASTING on TWITTER from Palace fans given the STUPID questions. Especially the ones about fans leaving early, scarfs etc.

Done ourselves no favors there.
Irrelevant. That doesn't effect what we are trying to do or any part of our lives, it's words on a screen. Forget it, it's nothing. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc it's all horse shit and a waste of time.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
For those criticising the people that asked the questions, why didn't YOU ask a better one?

The club is never going to disclose confidential information, so the really interesting questions are never going to be asked!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Edit: wrong message. Carry on.

What's more depressing is that people actually give a shit about Palace fans mocking our fan's Forum

I actually thought it was a decent listen once you filtered out the crap. Hughton was absolutely class, Bloom, we are just so lucky to have, and even Barber was amusing at times. You just have to accept you aren't going to get answers to some questions. As for people expecting the club to generate the atmosphere, seriously, that is one thing the fans can do for themselves, as was shown against Wednesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here